Discussion and letters

McGonnigal, Pomphrey and the twins and us sat down in the medi wing. After barging in and stating that we should have let them in they decided to invite themselves over to the dark. We learn that they have a map that shows everyone and everything on it. Also that for the past four years they have seen someone called Alexandra Malfoy wherever Harry Potter was and when four Alex's showed up on the map in the places that me and my siblings are, they realised who we were. They said that they are with us one hundred percent and that they are ashamed at what their family did and that they had no idea that any of it was going on. They couldn't have apologised more for their family's actions and said that they would be writing to Bill, Charlie and Percy tonight to ask if they knew.

About two hours later, after the exam, the two adults, the twins, my siblings and I leave to go to lunch. The nuetrals go up to the staff table and sit down and the rest of us sit at the Hufflepuff table. The badgers give me a wary glance. I don't bother to put on too much of an act. I'm around my siblings after all. I have to be better around them or the other houses will never let me in. I have to control my emotions. Try not to flinch. I'm unsuccessful.

"So, Kobaru" flinch "are you going to write to father, mother and Thomas tonight?" Tsubame asked me "I know I am."

I mentally scold myself before lifting my head slightly "yes, I'm sure the Malfoy's would like to know that we each got into one of the houses. We'll have to inform them of our status." I say barely above a whisper. As I put my head down I notice that some Hufflepuff's around us seem to look worried. Others were confused.

"You better eat. You barely touched your breakfast" Draco says gracefully sitting down next to me. I flinch at his sudden appearance and lower my head more.

"I wasn't hungry."

"Well you will eat now. You promised that you would look after your health. We can't shove the food down your throat, but you can. Please. If your still having trouble eating then speak to our head of house. He's the potion master.I'm sure he wouldn't mind making you some nutrient potions."

"Yeah" I mutter grabbing a chicken sandwich and some grapes. 

"Hey Draco, have you wrote to everyone yet?" Asuka enquired.

"No, not yet. I'm doing it tonight."

"Good. Please don't say anything about our sorting, we want to tell them ourselves. We're writing to them separately to tell them. I wish I could see the looks on their faces when they find out. It would definitely be one for the books." Tori said trying to hold back a laugh at imagining the incredulous look on their faces. Everyone else snickers but me.

"I hope you guys don't mind if I sit with my family?" Draco asks the Hufflepuff's.

"It's fine." One of the girls on the other side of us says.

"Thank you" he says and then turns back to us. "Have you guys sorted out a way to live in seperated common rooms without putting too big a strain on the bonds. Even at home you had to have a room next to and across from each other. It won't cause you any harm sleeping so far apart, will it?"

"It was difficult sleeping last night, and there was a little pain, but I'm sure that we can handle it as long as we spend every spare moment we can together. If not then we will have to speak to our head of houses" Asuka says.

"Ah, there you four are. I've been looking for you."

"We weren't exactly hiding, Headmaster. You should have been able to spot us quiet easily. Especially since we are the only students here with long, blue hair" the sarcasm in Tori's voice was well masked.

"Ah, quiet right. Well I must ask that you remove the dye from your hair. We don't allow such things here."

"We haven't dyed our hair. It's the hair colour we got when we went through our creature inheritance's" Tsubame nearly spat.