Maleena.

Maleena's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the common room with a group of first years helping them do their Charms homework when the door opened and the Headmaster walked in, proceeded to get naked and dance and sing. As quickly as possible I got the first years up to their dorms and placed locks on them before rushing out of the common room and down to the great hall. I must have passed six naked Dumbledores by the time I bumped (quiet litterly) into Cho Chang.

"What is going on? Dumbledore is everywhere, naked, singing and dancing."

"I don't know. I've just had to lock all the first year Puffs in their rooms because he is in our common room. We must tell the staff."

"Agreed. It's disturbing."

"Let's go to the great hall. It's nearly lunch time. I'm sure the staff will be there." We rush to the great hall to see that the Kaen's are facing a clothed Dumbledore in anger and there is on of them dancing around the room. We ask what is going on right before Madam Bonse walks into the room and the reason for the Kaen's mood becomes clear. Dumbledore is arrested, again, and the Kaen's and Hallow's start talking in Japaneese. 

"Anata wa 3-ridesu ka? (Was it you three?)"

"Mochiron sore wa sōdatta. Dare mo watashitachi no kazoku o mayoi, sorekara hanaremasu. (Of course. No one messes with our family and gets away with it.)"

"Sore wa kareidatta. Moshi darekaga itazura o suru hitsuyō ga areba, watashi wa anata ni 3-kai kimasu. (That was brilliant. If I ever need someone to be pranked I'm coming to you three.)" They all turn to look at me with an 'oh shit' expression and before I can blink they have dragged me up to their rooms.

"Call Severus" Kobaru Kaen says.

"Should we get the others too?" Deacon asks.

"Yes." 

I watch as Deacon produces a Raven Patronus and says "Sevvie, you and the others need to come to our rooms immediately. We may have been compermised."

"What are you talking about?" I ask them more than a little confused.

"Wait until the others are here. Then we will talk" Hermione says. I take a seat to wait and notice that they all are standing up and look tense, some are even pacing.

'This is going to be a long wait' I think to myself.

After about half an hour of waiting all four heads of houses walk into the room, trailer by the mediwitch. It quiet for a moment before Professor Snape asks "what seems to be the problem?"

'This student knows Japanese. She's been spying on us since the start of term" Draco says whilst glaring at me.

"Hold it. Rewind. What are you talking about? I don't spy on people. I just happened to hear what you said in the great hall. That's the only thing that I've heard from you guys."

"Why did you learn Japanese then?"

"I like my anime and it's not always in English. Trying to keep up with the subtitles can be annoying, so I learnt the language" I shrugged.

"So you didn't hear everything?" Kobaru asks in a small voice and my heart breaks a little. I can't lie to him.

"Dumbles is bad and Voldie is the good guy, that's basically what you have been saying. After everything that I've witnessed and heared this term I have to agree. So where do I sign up?"

"All we require is a vow of silence" they all say a one. It's very creepy but I can't help but laugh.