Delores to the Rescue

A/N- yeah I know that Umbridge is always the bad guy, but for mine I think that she will serve a better purpose being good. Especially as an informant within the Ministry. She's still going to have a bad opinion of creatures but the quadruplets will change her mind at some point in the future. Not in this book though.

Umbridge's P.O.V.

I sat at my oak desk in my nice homely pink room, listening to my beautiful cat posters little cute meows as I add the finishing touches to my paperwork. 'Finally' I think to myself ' a chance to get at Dumbledore. He is breaking the law at the moment.' As I am rubbing my hands together there is a knock at my door. I take a moment to collect myself and shift the documents to one side of the desk. "Come in" the door opens and a bushy haired Gryffindore walks in and closes the door behind her. "Ahh, Miss. Granger, what go I owe the pleasure?"

"You asked me to come and get you when Kobaru wakes up."

"Of course, thank you, 20 points to Gryffindore for your assistance." I watch as her eyes light up and she beams a wonderful bright smile at me. 'I've got to keep these kids on my side if I want toget  at Dumbledore.' "Shall we get over to the medical wing then?"

"Yeah" she said and then turned around to exit my office. She opens the door and holds it open for me. We exit my room and make our way down the halls.

*****************

Kobaru's P.O.V.

In staring down at the mark that has popped up on the back of my right hand. It's a triangle with a circle in it and a vertical line going  down the middle. 'Strange. I wonder where it came from. It defiantly wasn't there last time I looked. Probably best if no one sees it.' I quickly and quietly mumble a parsel glamour to conceal the strange mark. Just as the strange symbol vanishes the door to the infirmary opens and in walked the DADA teacher and Hermione. They make their way to my bed.

"Mr. Kaen, I'm sorry to be turning up so early, but I was hoping to speak to you and your siblings."

"They won't be up for a while professor, they used a lot of magic to heal my wings."

"Yes. Magic from a soul link, it's very powerful stuff."

"And dangerous, they could have caused serious harm to themselves. When they wake up I'm gonna kill them."

"I'm afraid Mr. Kaen that I have a responsibility to report and punish all who use death threats, however since I know that you are not being serious, I will let this one slide. Only this one though. I will have to take action if you utter another."

"I don't think he meant literally, professor Umbridge" Hermione said in a bid to make peace.

"No I didn't, I just meant that I was going to have a serious word with them. What they did was dangerous. It could have backfired and damaged their wings or possibly killed them. They were lucky this time. I do not plan on letting them do anything like that again. I won't stand by and allow anyone to be hurt on account of me."

"But you'll allowed yourself to be hurt to save me."

"Irrelevant. So professor, what did you plan to say? I will inform them of what it is when they wake up."

"Very well, I was just going to inform you that I have been up all night going through documents and using the floo with the Ministry. They have agreed to set up quarters for you and your siblings. You will all be sharing a common room together. They will be here tonight after dinner to show you where it is and assist you in setting up. This space will be available for close friends as well as your adopted brother, Draco."

"Thank you. If your interested you can pack your things, Hermione. Would you please inform the twins too?"

 "Of course, Kobaru, I'll let them know now. Once I am done packing I'll come back here." With that Hermione ran from the medi wing, presumably off to Gryffindor tower.

"So, is it really an insult to call you by your first name or is it just something you tell people you don't like?"

"Yes and no. It is insulting to call a Japanese person by their first name, but we're not that fussed about it. The people we trust are allowed to call us by our first name, we just have to keep up appearances around headmaster Dumbledore and others that we don't like all that much. So we make a point of telling people that they may."

"You don't trust Dumbledore?"

"None of us do. Since our first morning here he has been trying to get us alone, then he tried to use our soul link to get us to join the Order of the Phoenix."

"How did he do that?"

"Said that we can only have rooms together if we join."

"It's illegal to keep you separated when there is a way to keep you together."

"We know. Once we found out that we could room together I decided to get in touch with the Ministry. We were on our way back from the owlry when we got caught in the wind. I never sent it. I didn't want to send Burakku out with the wind being so strong."

"Yes, of course. Your owl wouldn't have stood a chance. I could get in touch with Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy for you of you wish."

"Professor Snape has gone to do it Miss. He left a few minuets before you turned up."

"Well then I'll leave you to get some rest and talk with them in Privacy."

"Thank you, could you please send professors McGonnigal, Sprout and Flitwick here. They wished to speak with them to discuss some medicals."

"Of course. Hopefully I'll see you in class tomorrow."

"I'll make sure that the four of us come and see you at dinner. We would like to give you a proper thank you for your assistance."

"I'll see you at dinner then."