Triple Trouble

Deecon's P.O.V.

Finally we, that's to say my brothers and I, decided on an appearance to take whilst being at the school. We will be first years, and have long white-blond hair going to about knee length with the fringe framing our sharp featured face, with hedrochromic(?) eyes. Our right eye will be a crystal blue and our left eye will be a deep forest green.

"If I'd known about this I would have brought popcorn, however being as it may,y name is Deecon, on my right is Lukas and on my left is Tristn. We were supposed to be sorted Friday but due to reasons that we'd rather keep to ourselves we couldn't make it. I believe our caretaker got in touch with one professor McGonnigal."

"Why, yes she did. Hold on one moment and I'll go and get the sorting hat."

"No hurry, the show must go on. Why did that man being lead away by Aurors?" Deecon asked.

"He has broken code 7:11-"

"Refusal of accommodation to people with soul bonds. Interesting. Would we get that accommodation? We have a soul bond aswell."

"If you are in seperate houses, yes."

"Great, that's a load of our mind. Lukas has been going on about it for weeks now. He was starting to get on Tristn's and mine nerves."

"Well let me get the hat and we can see if you will need the accommodation or not." 

"Thank you professor McGonnigal."

We wait until she is gone before we proceeded to search for our quarry. It only takes a minuet before we locate him sitting on one of the tables.

'We should get into seperate houses so we can get into the rooms that he will be in.'

'Yes, that would be the best option. He will most likely take others with him.'

'Thoes he trusts we trust. We'll tell him tonight what we are.'

'Sounds like a plan.'

"Wow they realy do have a soul link."

"Look at their eyes."

"The two different colours make it creepy. "

"I hope they don't get into our house"

The students are whispering between each other as a response to our mental conversation. This goes on for about twenty minuets until McGonnigal returns carrying an old, battered, brown pointy hat bringing silence to the hall as she walks gown the tables and to the front of the hall. Once there she summons a stool and beckons us forwards.

"When I call your names please come forwards and sit on the stool and I'll place the hat on your head to be sorted.  Hallow Deecon."

I step forwards and sit down. Once sat she puts the hat on my head. It covers my eyes with it's brim. 'Ahh, yeas, the great man returns. Hopefully there will not be chaos like the last time.'

'Nope. This time it'll be worse.'

'Hahaha. You always were one for the dramatics.'

'I try.'

'Yes. Well there is only one place to put you.' "HUFFLEPUFF!"

"Thank you Alzander" I say standin up and making my way over to the table that is clapping and cheering. I take my seat and open the mind link 'this is going to be fun.'

Lukas's P.O.V.

"Hallow Lukas"

I follow in my brothers steps, trying to bite back the laugh that is threatening to spill over.

'Ahhh, you. You've always been quite a sadistic one. Are you planning to cause as much triuble as your brother?'

'Only as much as our trouble as our Master is going to cause.'

'That does not ease my nerves in the slightest.'

'Its not meant to.'

'Well let's put you in your usual house then shall we?'

'Please do. I want to see what changes have been made since my last visit in person.'

"Better be SLYTHERIN!"

I stand up and go to my house. Once seated I re-open the mind link and send a message to my brothers 'verry fun.'

Tristn's P.O.V.

I burst out laughing at my brothers antics as the professor calls my name. Everyone in the hall is giving me a confused look.

"Stop it you two" I say as the hat is placed on my head.

'The biggest mystery. I always have a hard time placing you.'

'Well I was in Gryfindore last time, so a different house should be most welcome this time around.'

'I think it could manage that. Tell me, what is you plan dor young Kobaru?'

'To help him in his plan of course. Since you had to ask me I'm guessing that you still can't see into our minds?'

'Unfortunatly. I would quiet like to see what you do.'

'We told you what we do.'

'Seeing is more entertaining.'

'Maybe one day you will.'

'One can only hope.' "RAVENCLAW!"

****************************************

Kobaru's P.O.V.

Of all the bad luck. Here we are walking to our new common room, with three new people in toe. Not just any tree people, but ones with the voices that happend to be in last nights dream. I'm not sure if I should trust them with this, but I don't have a choice. They will be in the room with us when we need to discuss things with my trusted. I'll just have to get them to take a vow.

"So your new rooms are going to be on the third floor, not too far from the medical ward. It is the only place big enough to hold a large number of students, and judging on those that you are bringing with you right now and the Hallow's triplets, your going to need a lot of room. We may have to find another place for the three Hallow's if things get too crowded."

We stop at a shield with the insignias of the four houses and the Hogwarts motto- Dormiens nunquam titillandus Draco- "since you are from each of the four houses we decided to make this the guardian of your door. The password is Hogwarts but you can change it to something else if you want. Just say mutatio and whatever you wish to change the password to. Now this doesn't have the weekly change that the others do, so if you want it to change weekly you will have to do it yourself.

"I'll be leaving you now so that you can get settled in. Your heads of houses will be here shortly to make sure that your settling in ok. If you need anything then feel free to ask them. Good bye."

We watch as the Auror walks away without a backwards glance. Once he turns the corner I look at the Hogwarts crest and say the password to let us in. The triplets wait at the back until everyone else is in before walking past the threshold. Once the door closes the shoot us all a grin that looks predatory in nature before they torn their eyes to me and saying in Union-

"Well hello. I'm sure by now that you have figured out that it was no dream that you had last night. Sorry we didn't get here sooner- we couldn't agree on a form to take."

"Ummm... Who are you?"

"Where are our manors? Lukas is Life, Tristn is Time and Deecon is Death. You are our master."