Awakening

"He tried to throw himself out of the window" I awoke to people talking arround me. My mind was realing and I couldn't find the strength to open my eyes.

"No! Not my baby"

"He was realy that desperate?"

"From what I could tell, yes. If it wasn't for the fact that he seemed to be in a state of shock, he would have succeeded. I was having trouble keeping hold of him, I had to use all my strength to keep him pinned." My pillow seemed to vibrate every time this voice spoke.

'Wait? Pillows don't vibrate! It's moving? Breathing? BREATHING?!' 

I bolt up right and throw myself away from whoever I was lieing on. I'm too shocked to even register that I can feel the movements against my skin. I scurry back and all of a sudden I'm falling. I land on my arm and hear a crack. Great my wrist is broken. I don't let it stop me as I keep pushing myself farther away from whoever it is. I can't see as I don't have my glasses on, so everything is one big blur. Eventually I hit a wall. I think. Not being able to move back any further I curl myself into a ball, keeping my back to the wall.

"Shhhsh. It's ok. We won't hurt you, Harry"

"His name is  Alex."

"He has never heard that name before. At least not that he can remember. He has been called Harry for as long as he can remember. By all intent and purpose he is Harry, and until he is calm enough for us to be able to explain everything to him, that is what we should call him." 

Wait? Is that-? No... It couldn't be? Draco? Then his parents must be here. That will account for the female voice and one of the males voices, but who is that other man? Shit! What do I do now? Draco lives (lived?) to make my life hell. May be the truce fixed things? 

His dad has tried to kill me in the past, his mum? Never met her before, but I'm sure that she hates me too. Everyone does! And this other man? Not too sure, but if he is with the Malfoys then he most deffinetly wants me dead too. 

I'm too wrapped up in my musings that I don't notice the hand until it is on my shoulder. "NO! PLEASE!" I screach using my the hand with the broken wrist to smack the hand away from me. I use my feet and my good arm to push myself sideways and away from the blury figure, all the while using my injured arm to shield as much of my head as possible.

"Harry, it's ok, I- we won't hurt you. Your arm is hurt. Let me have a look at it." I keep my arm where it is. How can they expect me to trust them? One has tried to kill me, one has bulled me for the past four years, and the other two I have never met. At least I don't think I have. The males voice does sound familiar. I just can't place it.

"This isn't working!"

"Of course it isn't Lucius, do you think Harry is just going to trust us right off the bat?"

"We're his family! You are his Mate! How can he not trust us?"

"Luc, honey, calm down, Harry is scared enough as it is. He will trust us, give it time."

"Fine."

"Thank you Cissa."

"Please calm him down Tom. I don't want my brother to get even more hurt."

"I'm trying, Draco."

That's when it hit me "V-Voldemort?!"

"SHIT! No Harry. I don't go by that name anymore. It Tom. I'm not the man I used to be. I'm not the same person you met in you first and second year. I've changed. I promise. Harry, please! Please believe me. I need you to believe me. I took back my Horocrux's a year and a half ago. Voldemort no longer exists!"

"L-l-liar! You came back a few months ago! The ritual in the cemetery brought you back! YOU KILLED CEDRIC!"

"NO! YOUR WRONG! I came back at the end of your second year. The diary me managed to keep enough strength to get to me. We merged together. Then I took back all my other hororcrux's. Well all except Nagini. Please Harry,  believe me. Please!" I can hear the tears in his voice, his  tone desperate.

'Can I believe him?' 

"Why should I believe you? All you have done is try to kill me all my life!"

"Harry-"

I cut him off "just get it over with already. I'm not going to try and stop you. I don't care anymore."