Always Room For More.

なぜ、オオカミと羊飼いが止めようとしているのか、あなたは私に警告していないのですか?あなたは彼らが引き起こしたトラブルを知らない!そのおじさんは私の頭を裂いた。私は彼らが本当にあなたの世話をしたことを確認したかっただけです。あなたはまだそれらを信じているかもしれませんが、私は知りたいと思っていました。

とにかく今週末は満月だし、ここにいないのが恋しいよ。私は変換後の朝、あなたの夜間シェイプフォームに目を覚ますのが大好きです。私は、私たちが一緒になる道があることを願っています。

学校で良い仕事を続けてください。私のためにダンブルを苦しめる。最後のいたずらの後、私は次のものを待つことができません。あなたは私に記憶を与えてください。彼らはこれまで最高のクリスマス前任者になるでしょう。

すぐ書いて、

ラブトム

(Why the hell didn't you warn me that the wolf and mutt were going to be stopping by? You have no idea the trouble they caused! That mutt nearly ripped my head off! I only wanted to make sure that they really did care for you. You might still trust them, but I just wanted to know.

Anyway, it's the full moon this weekend, I'm going to miss you not being here. I love waking up to your Nightshade form the morning after the transformation. I wish there was a way for us to be togethe.

Keep up the good work at school. Make Dumbles suffer for me. After the last prank I can't wait for the next one. You better give me the memories. They will be the best Christmas presant ever.

Write soon,

Love Tom.)

I smile down at the letter in my hand. Tom always tells me that he loves me. I frown and try to think of a time that I have said those three words to him. Never. I haven't told him once. I do love him, I just have a hard time telling him that. Frown still in place I put the letter down on the Ravenclaw table, where Hermione, Tori, Fred, Tsubame, George, Asuka, Deacon, Draco, Tristan, Lukas, Neville and I are having breakfast. I move it to the side of me and grab some parchment a quill and a glass of ink.

トム、

ごめんなさい、とがあなたにお金を払ってくれると言ったことはありませんでした。忘れてた。私は発射呪文に行かないようにと言った。シリウスがあなたを襲ったままにすることはできません。私は彼と言葉を持つだろう。 は市民ですか?彼は通常です。

満月を心配しないでください。行きます。セウェルスは私たちがそこに乗るのを助けています。私はポート・キーを使用するつもりですが、他のルートがによって監視されているように正直に、なぜその人は迷惑なのですか?彼は何もしていないのですか?

暗い芸術の先生に対する新しい防衛が私たちを助けています。彼女はダンブルズが私たちと一緒に5人の恋人を持つことは許されません。彼は私が今私が注文に加わるようにしようとしている二人でいたときに私を追い詰めました。何度も何も言わなくても、彼はまだ存続しています。私は彼に拘束令を取ることを考えている。それがうまくいくと思いますか?

母、父、そしてあなたと話し合う必要があるものがあります。私たちは、私たちと共に三つ子のグループと、ここの仲間を城の中に連れて来ます。私たちは金曜日の夕方に向かい、ベッドの前にすべてのことを話すことができます。シリウスとレムスをそこに連れて行けますか?彼らはあまりにも知っておくべきことです。