2- giggles and eye rolls

Amelia

The next morning I got up done my makeup, hair, and put on a cute outfit before going downstairs and writing a note to tell my mom I was getting a lift to school off a friend and thats why my car is in the driveway.

I get a granola bar out of the press and keep an eye out of the window to see when Niall pulls up.

I end up getting stuck looking through my Instagram and only knowing he was outside because he text me telling me.

I go outside locking the front door before walking over to Niall's car and getting in.

"How much times do I have to tell you I don't wait." Niall says once I get in.

"As many times as you wait for me even though you don't wait." I answer with a grin.

He shakes his head with a chuckle before driving towards the school.

"Dress shopping sounds fun." Niall says with a smirk.

"It's not." I reply. "What kind of dress do you wear to a wedding anyway? Like should it be long or short?"

Niall looks at me briefly before putting his attention back on the road. "Your actually asking me for fashion advice?"

"Yes! You do go to a lot of weddings with your dad don't you? What outfits does a teenage girl wear?"

"I don't really focus on what the girls wearing Amelia, since you know I'm trying to get them out of their clothes."

I roll my eyes. "Short or long dress?"

"Buy a long dress that fits your curves and shows a little cleavage."

I hit his arm. "I'm serious Niall I need your advice."

"I'm being serious too. When I said you put on weight yesterday I was joking, your body is super hot so show it off."

I look out the window trying to hide the blush forming under my makeup and notice that we are pulling into the school car park and I pick up my bag. "Thanks."

Niall smiles once we pull into a parking space and I return it.

We both get out of the car and end up meeting Lauren and Seth walking into the school.

We all walk together and they all end up making jokes about dress shopping later.

The conversation goes silent when the schools 'queen bee' Caroline walks up to us and starts talking to Niall. Since Niall is the 'king' of the school and Carolines 'queen' they were the 'it' couple.

Seth and Lauren start talking about a date they have planned and Niall and Caroline start talking too so I end up standing in the middle of the two couples.

I roll my eyes and once we walk in the school doors I head down the opposite hallway to my locker while everyone else heads to the classroom where seniors have assembly.

I'm putting my books in my locker when someone walks up behind me.

I turn around to see Matt smiling at me.

I smile back. "I thought you'd be at assembly by now."

"I thought you would be too. Where's Niall?"

"With Caroline, why?"

"I thought you'd be with him since he gave you a ride."

I give him a weird look closing my locker. "Well he's not."

Matt nods his head. "Let's go to assembly."

We make our way to assembly and I notice some people staring.