15~ the party and the almost fight

The day of the party came quickly. The week was uneventful. Niall and I avoided each other which was easy since Madison didn't want to spend time with Matt so we had lunch in the library. Matt and I were finding ways he could make it up to her but we were coming up blank so far, which I knew he was getting annoyed about, he was surprised that I wasn't annoyed for him taking Niall's side but I just didn't want to act affected by what he'd done.

Madison came over to my house early enough, she just had a job interview after school before she to mine. We decided to start drinking early and that we'd get a taxi to the party. The party was in another boy from our years house so we kind of assumed that the boys would be there, we hadn't talked to Lauren and Bethany much because they spent time with the boys and we were avoiding them. Madison didn't know I was talking to Matt so I had to keep that on the down low.

We done our makeup before we got tipsy and then put on our outfits.

Madison wanted something cute and that would show off her body to other boys but I knew it was to make Matt jealous.

I decided on something to make me look cute and hopefully make Niall jealous, not that I was going to admit it

We drank a bit more before calling a taxi and going to the party, it was busy by the time we got there

The house was big but because it was busy felt small, in the corner beside the dance floor there was loads of couches where boys would sit and look at girls and if they were lucky enough would bring a girl back to them.

Of course sitting there was the boys and Bethany and Lauren. Matt and Niall being the single ones didn't have girls on their laps - yet.

Madison noticed them at the same time as me so we went the opposite way to the kitchen to get more drunk before going back to the dance floor.

"They're seriously everywhere." Madison says before downing a shot. "We should totally make them jealous."

"Give them a taste of their own medicine." I say.

We smile at each other before doing a few shots and going to the dance floor.

The music was really good and me and Madison were throwing out all the moves. I could feel Niall's eyes on me and I made eye contact once by mistake but had avoided him since.