23~ Day 1

Madison

The day of the trip came quickly and we were all getting ready to go. We were all meeting at matts house and deciding on who was being cats and who was going in which and all that.

I was first at matts house.

"Hey babe, I forgot until today that I have to pick Niall up since he won't drive yet." Matt tells me as I put my bags down. "You wanna come?"

"Sure." I answer and he gives me a kiss before getting his car keys.

We get into the car and drive towards Niall's.

"Whats been up with Niall lately anyway? Him and this April girl seem to be getting along." I Ask.

"I think the car accident really freaked him out, I suppose cause he woke up and she was there he is grateful, I guess. But I honestly don't know, he hasn't talked to me about it much, said he wants things to go back to how they were."

"Before Amelia?" I roll my eyes. "He's back to being an idiot, from what I've been told."

"He's been in a coma for weeks, who knows what was going on his head during that time."

"I guess."

We pull up outside Niall's house a few minutes later and I'm shocked to see April there too.

I roll my eyes as Matt pulls down to window to get Niall's attention.

"You coming man?" He shouts.

Niall turns around. "We'll be there in a minute."

"We?" I mutter and Matt chuckles.

"Give her a chance. And him too."

I listen out the window to Niall and April.

"Patience and nurses aren't supposed to keep in contact after the patients gone. Let alone go away with them." April says.

"It's only for a few days, and who needs to know."

"I'll know, and all of your friends will know."

"They won't tell, and it's not that bad anyway."

"I don't have clothes."

"You look the same size as Amelia, just borrow hers." Niall says. "Come on, please."

"Only if your friends say yes."

Then Niall and April walk up to the window.

"April's coming on the trip with us, she just wants yer permission." Niall says.

"No." I say at the same time Matt says. "Yeah, of course."

Matt and Niall glare at me but April smiles. She mustn't have heard my answer.

"Let's go then." Niall says. He gets his bag and April gets into the back of the car, Niall not long after her.

When we got back to matts everyone was waiting, I felt bad for Amelia when she noticed April. I'm pretty sure everyone did.

For some annoying reason me, Matt, Amelia, Niall, and April were in one car.

"So what's our plans for today?" Matt asks to try and start conversation.

"Well the journey has another few hours so I guess we can find some place to get food." I answer.

The back seat stayed silent, and I looked through the mirror to a confused looking April, a tense looking Niall, and an upset looking Amelia.