6~ insults and complements

Amelia

It was currently six thirty in the morning of the day of the wedding and I was not in the mood.

I had showered and washed my hair last night so I could get an extra while in bed but I still had to get up too early.

I walk downstairs to where my mom is doing last minute cake decorations.

"Morning mom." I say getting myself a glass of water before sitting down and resting my head on the table.

"Good morning sweetheart. I'm almost finished." She tells me as she does some piping.

"That's good, I can do your makeup and hair after if you'd like." I tell her.

"That would be great. What time are the girls getting here at?"

"Seven I think." I tell her.

"So the plan is while your doing my makeup and hair, they'll put everything into boxes and put them safely in the car. Then once your finished getting me ready I drive those to the venue and drop them off there while you guys get ready. Once I get back I'll get changed and we can head to the church."

"Sounds good."

I decide to get up and set up my makeup and hair things so that when my moms ready I can get started on her. I was also doing Lauren and Bethany's makeup because Joan doesn't want uniforms she wants them to dress like they are guests, which also mean that all of the boys will be wearing suits too.

The door bell rings and I rush down the stairs to open it.

"I've never been so tired in my whole life." Lauren says throwing her bag on the ground.

Bethany throws hers down too and we walk into the kitchen.

"Just in time girls, I've just finished." My mom explains the plan to them making sure to show them how to do it.

Me and my mom both go upstairs and I begin her makeup, I started playing some of my music quietly but mom asked me to change it to country music so I did.

It didn't take me too long to do her makeup and then I began her hair. She had hair to just above her shoulder when it was straight and she wanted it to look long so I just left it straight.

When we were done we went downstairs to Lauren and Beth who had finished putting the things in the car. My mom got her keys before leaving to go to the venue.

"Let's forget the wedding and sleep." I say pushing my hair out of my face.

"I wish." Bethany says before we all go upstairs to my room.

"Who wants there makeup done first?" I ask.

I end up doing Bethany's while Lauren straightens her hair before doing Lauren's while Bethany does her hair.

When I'm finished with them I do my own and my hair and my mom comes back a little bit after.

"Ye look stunning." My mom says. "Let's all go get changed and get some photos."

First ready is Bethany and she takes some photos of herself.