17~ food courts and a party

I ignored Niall like I said I would for the next few weeks, Halloween is in a couple of days and the girls and I had gone out to get some costumes. We all planned on getting ready together on the night and meeting with the boys somewhere. We still weren't sure whether it would be a party or just us hanging out. I felt bad for the girls because the had to tell me what the boys were saying because I was avoiding Niall and he was always with them so.

Madison and Matt aren't back together but she's not as mad at him and doesn't ignore him, but doesn't go out of her way to talk to him either if you get that.

Bethany and Jake were still going strong and so were Lauren and Seth, I think they all thought we were stupid for not making it work as easily as them but me and Madison did pick the two biggest players, not that Seth and Jake weren't but you could see the love they had for Lauren and Bethany. Don't get me wrong I know that Matt has the same for Madison, and Niall has feelings for me but the others had been going strong.

The girls and I were currently in the food court having some lunch.

"Shopping Seriously takes it out if you." Madison says as she takes a big bite of her burger.

We all agree stuffing our own faces.

"You going to Niall's pla-" Bethany starts but Lauren hit her arm. "Ow!"

"What?" I ask.

All three girls avoid eye contact with me and I know they're keeping something from me.

"What's Niall doing?" I demand.

"He doesn't want you to know." Madison answers.

"Why? What has it to do with me?"

"He doesn't want you to worry." Lauren says fuelling my curiosity.

"Tell me." I look at Bethany knowing she'll be the first to crack.

It takes her a minute. "There's a party in his house tonight, but it's where he's looking for a fight."

"Fight with who?"

"It started with the guy you made out with it, but he doesn't care anymore he'll fight with anyone." Lauren explains.

"And you guys were going to watch while I sat at home unaware?"

"We were going to talk him out of it." Madison stated.

"So are ye coming back to my house?" I ask.

"What?" They Ask confused.

"We have a party to get ready for." I declared. "Are ye coming or what?"

I got up and started to walk to the exit of the mall.

They followed me.

The girls done there makeup at my house but there outfits were at home so we decided that we would meet at the party.

I was zoned out for most the time we were doing makeup, thinking about how I missed what Niall was planning. How did I not hear about the party?

I suppose I was to focused on myself like always and only looking out for me. I realised it  was time I started to look out for my friends and stop being so selfish. I really like Niall and because he made one mistake I wasn't looking out for him even though I care about him? How stupid. I should be happy I have friends like I have when all I think about is me. Selfish idiot.

Once my makeup was done and the girls had gone I looked for an outfit. What I wanted to wear was sweatpants and a sweatshirt but I'd definitely stand out at the party and that's the last thing I want to do. I just want to go there and see Niall, and hopefully talk him out of whatever he's got himself into - More like what I've got him into.