8~ gym and plans

The weekend has passed since Niall spent the night and it was time to go back to school. I hadn't been in contact with anyone since the wedding and Niall made sure there was little words Saturday morning before he rushed home.

I done my hair and makeup and put on a nice outfit anyway.

My mom had already left for work so I made myself a quick breakfast before heading to school.

When I got there I realised I was running late so I had to go straight to assembly. Luckily it didn't take me long to get there as the halls were empty.

I walked in just before the teacher who was taking our roll did and started to walk to the back of the room where the group is, but when I looked up I noticed there was no spare seats beside them and my usual one was taken by Caroline, and no it wasn't like she was trying to fit into the group as usual, it was like she was already in.  Naomi and Lauren were laughing with her, she was between Niall and Matt. They were all smiling and making jokes. No one noticed me.

I took the closest seat which was a single table beside the wall.

When assembly was over I decided not to wait around and go to my locker straight away.

I was already worrying about lunch and what I was going to do, whether to go to my normal table or what, so I decided I was going to avoid them for as long as possible.

I got to my locker and to my first class without seeing any of them.

Classes were boring and I spent my lunch in the library catching up on study. It was only when I was walking to my car that Matt walked up to me.

"You weren't at lunch." He says as he continues to walk beside me.

"I had to study, I'm failing some classes." I explain.

"What're you doing now?" He asks. "I was thinking we could get takeaway or coffee or something and discuss a plan to get the group back together. It's weird without you there and Caroline instead."

"I actually made plans to go to the gym for awhile but we should do it another time." I say.

"That's alright, I guess I'll see you round."

Once I got into my car I was happy to see that I had left my gym bag in the back of the car which meant I wouldn't have to drive home first.

While I was driving to the gym I was trying to distract my mind from everything that was going on in my life.

The gym was quiet when I got there which I was happy about, it meant I wouldn't have to wait for anything because people were using them or anything like that.

After I'd changed into my gym clothes I looked in the mirror to just see myself. I wondered was my stomach too big, thighs too fat, why my arms jiggles when I put them up.

My thoughts were interrupted when a pretty blonde walked in. Her hair was tied back but still had curls in it, her body was tanned and toned, she looked perfect.

"It's quiet today." She says and smiles at me.

I smile back. "Yeah, lucky for us."

"I'm Madison." She puts her bag down and walks over to me.

"Amelia." I reply.

"You been coming here long? I'm new here and I was wondering if it was worth paying to join."

"I've been coming here almost a year and so far I've found it good. Your body is amazing already, I guess you had being going to another gym?"

"Yeah but men were perverted there, some men are seriously disgusting." She's says. "And thank you by the way, your body is beautiful too. We should become workout buddies."