12~ the date

The next morning when I got up, I showered before starting to get ready for my date with Niall.

I done my makeup and hair before looking into my wardrobe, after a few minutes of looking into my wardrobe I groan after finding no nice clothes.

"What do you even wear on a date?" I mutter to myself.

After ten minutes of lying on my bed and wondering what to wear on the date I decide to text the girls, we made a group for us all yesterday.

I've no clothes for the date... what do you even wear?

Bethany: Did he tell you where your going?

Me: No, he's picking me up at 2 so it has to be something you can do in the day time.

Lauren: You need to look good, but it has to be practical.

Madison: I have a nice party bodysuit top, you could pair it with jeans.

Me: Thank you, where are you I'll come get it?

Madison: I'm about to go to Matts I'll bring it with me.

Bethany: Text us about the date later.

Me: Will do.

I put on an oversized sweatshirt before leaving to get the bodysuit off Madison.

When I pulled up at Matts, I noticed Madison was already inside, so I got out of my car and knocked on the door.

It took a minute before Matt answered.

"Amelia. Hey." Matt says, looking confused as to why I was standing at his door.

"Oh Amelia, Your here." Madison comes up to the door. "Let me get the top for you."

She walks away again.

"I heard about your date today, did Niall tell you what yer doing?" Matt asks.

"No. Why? Do you know? Wanna tell me?"

"He'd kill me, so no. It'll be good anyway."

"Cause that gives away so much." I say as Madison walks up to the door again and hands me the bodysuit.

"It'll look great on you." Madison says.

"Thank you." I smile. "Anyway I gotta go but I'll text later. Have a good day."

"Enjoy the date." Madison says.

"Later." Matt says.

When I got home and finished getting ready I didn't have long left until the date. I was happy with my outfit and makeup.

Not long later there was a knock on the door, and when I answered a handsome looking Niall was standing in front of me

"Hey." He said almost shyly.