Epilogue

Hi guys! I thought I'd start off with an apology as I know you've all been waiting for an update. Hopefully this bonus chapter is ok.

Amelia
~1 year later~

The crying from the baby monitor is the only thing I hear as I open my eyes. Groaning I sit up in the bed and look over at my boyfriend who is also awake.

"Who's turn is it?" Niall asks, rubbing his eyes.

"I've lost track." I sigh. "I'll do it, I'm sure he's just hungry." 

I give Niall a quick peck before getting out of our bed and making my way to Logan's room.

"What's wrong baby?" I pick up Logan from the crib. "Are you hungry?"

Logan's cries quiet as he starts to play with my t-shirt.

"Come on let's get you sorted."

I bring Logan downstairs before feeding him. 

Looking at my phone I notice it's only 4am and Logan's already woke up a number of times.

I laugh to myself as I look at the Snapchat's that Madison had sent me while I was asleep. Videos of her and Jake laughing together.

Jake and Madison continued to see each other last year and it didn't take them long to make it official and become boyfriend and girlfriend. Luckily Matt didn't make too much of a fuss about it, and it didn't take him long to go back to him f-boy ways. Lauren and Seth are still going strong, and like me and Niall they also moved in together.

When we eventually told everyone that we were having a baby they were all excited and they made the pregnancy really enjoyable. The time flew by and before I knew it I gave birth to Logan, mine and Niall's little angle, well apart from the waking us up every few hours of the night.

Niall and I are stronger than ever, and Logan is the light of my life now. I didn't know it before but being a mum is amazing and I couldn't imagine my life without my little family. I'm sure some people would say we're young and we'll miss out on some parts of life but I don't think anything could beat the feeling I get when I'm with my baby.

A few hours later Niall, Logan and I are getting ready to go to Madison's to meet up with the group something we do every week if we can. 

Niall puts Logan into his car seat as I'm locking up the house.

"We've got all the essentials right?" I ask Niall as he pulls out of our driveway.

"Pretty sure, yep."

We get to  Madison's place only a few minutes later as she only lives a short drive away.

Niall tells me to head in first as he gets Logan out of the car. Madison meets me at the door with a big grin on her face.

"We need to talk!" She pulls me towards her room and closes the door behind her.

"What's up?" I ask her sitting on her bed.

"It's nothing really." She shrugs but I can see on her face she's freaking out on the inside.

"Mad's it's me your talking to."

She drops onto her bed. "I think I might be in love with Jake."

"You think?" I look at her. "You're head over heals, honey."

Madison groans. "I know! But he hasn't said anything and I don't know if he even is giving me the vibe that he feels the same way back."