24~ day 2

I woke up late this morning, and when I got up I noticed everyone was out of the house.

When I looked out the kitchen window I saw them all in their swimwear messing in the lake that's at the end of the backyard.

I giggled when Matt jumped in splashing water all over Madison, she splashed water back at him when he floated back to the surface.

Lauren and April were taking selfies by the edge of the lake in their bikinis. They look amazing and like they were having great fun.

Seth, Niall, and Jake were all talking beside a relaxed Bethany who looked like she was trying to get a tan, even though it was absolutely freezing out.

I was sitting on the couch in the living area with a cup of tea and a blanket watching a random Christmas movie when everyone came back inside. They were all soaking wet and shivering and were thankful that I'd lit a fire.

No one started asking questions until after they'd dried off and put on the warmest clothes they brought.

April and Madison ended up borrowing some of my sweatshirts because Madison forgot to pack any. Today I'd opted for grey tracksuits and a loose tshirt just to shake it up a bit.

"Why didn't you come outside Amelia?" Lauren asks when everyone's sitting around the couches.

I keep my eyes on the movie while I answer. "It's freezing out, I think I'd prefer not getting pneumonia."

Madison moves beside me getting under the blanket. "You gonna tell him?"

I remember back to last night when I'd told her I'd tell Niall today.

"Not today. I don't wanna ruin the break."

Madison gasps, sitting up.

Everyone looks at her and I feel my cheeks tinge pink.

"Me and Amelia are going for a drive." She says standing up.

"You don't know your way around here." Matt says his eyebrows knitted together in confusion of why Madison all of a sudden wants to go for a drive.

"I do." Jake says. "I can come."

"Where are ye going?" Bethany asks and Madison grins at me.

"Any store that sells tampons, Amelia's got her period."

I mean, it was a good cover up story.

It took some persuading to get nobody else to tag along for the ride, I wasn't sure wether or not I was going to have to tell Jake I was pregnant or if we were going to get rid of him and then I'd here what Madison had to say. Although I think Jake knew that there was more to the story.

"So what's really going on?" Jake ask as he drives down some abandoned looking road.

I really don't think he know where he's going.

"Are you sure you know where we are?" I Ask.

"Yeah." His voice comes out high pitches and I know that he's lying. "Stop trying to change the subject, what's going on?"

Madison looks at me and smiles as if telling me to go on.

"I'm.... uh I'm pregnant." I mutter quickly.

Jake presses on the breaks and we all fly forward. "Oh my god. What the fuck. Shit I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Did I hurt you?"

I shake my head smiling. "I'm fine. It's okay."

He runs his hand through his hair. "Are you actually?"

I nod my head.

Madison who was sitting silently in the back of the car, sits forward and leans between me and Jake.