10~ plans and parties

The day at school was boring and quiet. I didn't see Niall around, or the girls.

Madison and I were currently at my house getting ready for the party.

"Okay so go over the plan with me again." I say while I carve out my eyebrow.

Madison explains it to me again, "To be honest it's not the best plan like I mean I could've come up with something more dramatic but I suppose you want to just go back to how it was."

I laugh shaking my head. "How about you make up some dramatic plan to get with Matt."

"Only if it can involve you." She grins.

"Okay but go over it with me first." I answer.

We continue to do our makeup while listening to music.

Once we have our make up done and are both dressed we look in the mirror.

Madison decided on an outfit that would make any boy want her

And so did I

And so did I.

Neither of us would be drinking tonight so we decided to drive there.

"I can't believe I've been here a week and I already like a boy." Madison says. "I've always been like this since I was a freshman. I'd just like a boy and be obsessed with them. Which is really annoying because most of the time there's no way they'd like you back."

"Believe me your not the only one. I go through this stage of denial though, where my friends knew I liked him but I'd always deny it. I suppose that probably didn't help with the trust they probably thought I was lying to them."

"Yeah but sometimes your friends can be your worst enemies, if they are around someone they like the eat excited and don't have a filter plus you can't expect people to tell you everything."

"You're right. So you've any plans about Matt?"

"Yup. I'll tell you that later though." She says as she grins.