3~ lunch and a party

Amelia

The next day at lunch it was just me, Niall, and Matt. Seth and Lauren were doing god knows what and Jake and Beth were going talking about the other night.

Usually I don't mind being with just Niall and Matt because they are usually making comments and making me laugh but today it was dead silent as I looked at my phone and they glared at each other.

When I've looked through everything I possibly can in my phone I put it down with a bang causing both boys to look at me.

"What's up with you two?" I ask. "Don't tell me ye are fighting over another girl? I can easily settle it, give me her name and I'll tell her you," I point at Niall. "Want to sleep with her tonight and you," I then point at Matt. "Want to sleep with her tomorrow night."

When I get no reply I roll my eyes. "Stop being so childish, you two are best friends."

"It's not that simple." Matt says.

"How? It's not like ye haven't shared girls before."

"This girls special." Niall says causing me to roll my eyes again.

"Actually I've heard enough. Can you guys just go back to being friends again, I've no one else to hang out with and it's a Friday."

This causes both boys to chuckle and I grin happy that I made them laugh.

"Just go back to glaring at each other when there's more people than just me." I say. "So what's our plans for tonight?"

"Oh I have family dinner tonight." Matt says quickly.

"Niall?" I ask hopefully.

"Helping my dad with the catering." He answers.

I groan. "The girls were right I need a boyfriend. Hopefully one that will hang out with me on Fridays." I say with a frown. "Well it's been fun but I'm gonna go to my locker."

Both boys nod there head before saying their goodbyes.

I stand up and walk out of the cafeteria towards my locker.

As I'm walking past a group of juniors I hear them mention a party.

I stop walking turning to them. "I'm sorry if this is weird but did I just hear you mention a party?" I ask with a polite smile.

The girls smile and one of them answer me. "Yeah there's a party at Keegan Drakes tonight."

"Thanks." I smile again before making my way further down the hall.

Maybe I'll just have to make my own plans.

~~~~~~~

I walk into my house and drop my bag before going to see my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, what you up to?" I say going straight for the fridge to get myself a yoghurt.

"Just paying some bills and that. How was school?"

"Boring, but I was gonna go out tonight is that alright?" I ask starting to eat my yogurt.

My mom looks at me from over her glasses. "Of course that's all right, but who are you going with?"

"It's just me tonight, I was going to make plans with Matt and Niall but they are busy."