14~ the events that followed

I'd be sitting in my room crying if Madison didn't come over when Matt told her what happened. Lauren and Bethany text me too but they both had family things so they said they'd meet me later.

I wanted to be alone but Madison thought it be best if I got dressed up super cute and went out to the mall. Unfortunately Madison could make sure that I went to town because she was going bringing me in but then she had to leave because her and Matt have a date.

"Honestly Amelia, just forget about him and shop." Madison says to me as she pulls into a parking space.

"I don't even wanna think about him so I might just do what you say." I tell her honestly.

We talked for another few minutes before she had to go get ready for her date.

I decided to go get ice cream and sit on a bench outside because it was hot outside, which was actually normal for the beginning of October.

While I'm walking to the bench somebody comes up beside me. 

I look to see Jake.

"If your here to try and apologise or explain what he done don't even try because I won't listen and you'll make me mad at you." I tell him.

"I'm not gonna even mention his name." Jake says. "I just wanted to make sure your okay."

"More like Bethany's busy and you needed to find something to do."

Jake chuckles. "That and I wanted to make sure your okay."

"Well I'm fine. It's better I know this soon than further down the line."

"Doesn't make it any easier."

I look at Jake and he smiles at me.

"He really really cares about you in a way friends don't."

"You said you wouldn't talk about him."

"Sorry, I'll shut up."

"Thank you." I say, we sit on a bench and I eat my ice cream. "So how's things with Bethany going?"

"Great. I need to come up with some date idea though and I have no clue. I'm useless at being romantic."

"You have money or a cheap one?"

"Money."

"You could go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant."

"Done that before."

"Road trip?"

"More?"

"Book a night in a hotel and go for dinner and get her a spa day there or something. Then you can go to the pool and see her in a swimsuit or bikini. How does that sound?"

"You got me at pool."

I smile and Jake chuckles.

"Any plans for the next few weeks?" Jake asks me.

"I'll probably just eat sleep and party until Halloween." I tell him. "You?"

"Same as you but go on dates too I guess." Jake says. "I know your going to kill me but Niall was drunk and he had no idea what he was doing."

I roll my eyes.

"He really likes you, He regrets it."

"Is that why you, Matt, and Seth got drunk and done it too, because I'm pretty sure none of you did so I don't see how what he done was a mistake or because he was drunk."

"Amelia, he-"

"Stop it Jake. I seriously don't want to hear excuses. Anyway, it's been good but I'm gonna go home."