9~ plans and icecream

The school day was over and I was currently looking for Matt.

The hallways were busy from everyone rushing to get out of here, usually I'd be one of the people rushing out but I needed to find Matt.

I find him at his locker but consider turning around when I see he's with Niall.

"You can do this Amelia." I say to myself before walking up to them.

Both boys go silent and look at me, Niall goes awkward straight away and Matt notices.

"Amelia what's up?" Matt asks.

"Do you have a minute? I need to talk to you about something, in private." I answer.

Niall speaks up. "I gotta go anyway." Before he walks away.

"Well that was awkward." Matt says. "What happened between you two?"

"That's not the point. Well I guess it kind of is but I can explain that later." I tell him.

"Okay. Wait who's your new friend? Is this about her?"

"Her names Madison, and this isn't about her but she does want to help."

"Help with what?"

"I want my friends back and I was thinking about how you said about making a plan, you still up for that?"

"Yeah of course, today was even worse than yesterday we ate in silence well except when Caroline tried to straddle Niall and Niall told her not to. Obviously not that nicely."

My heart flutters but I ignore it. "Okay well meet me and Madison later a the ice cream shop, I'll text you a time."

"Okay but why ice cream?"

"I'm in the mood for it." I say defensively.

Matt chuckles. "See you later then."

Matt and I were currently sitting in the ice cream shop waiting for Madison. I was enjoying a tub of ice cream while Matt played a game on his phone.

The door of the shop opened and the bell dinged, both mine and matts eyes went to see if it was Madison.

When I saw Madison walk in, I looked at Matt to see his reaction. He visibly gulped and gave her the once over.

I smiled. I guess they'd make a cute couple.

Madison smiled at us before going to the counter to get herself some ice cream.

She comes sits beside me and takes a spoon of ice cream. "Mm. This is so nice." She says. "Oh my god I'm so rude. I'm sorry, I'm Madison."

Matt smiles. "Don't worry about it. I'm Matt."

Madison smiles at Matt. "So what's our plan?" She says giddily.

She totally loved solving things.

"Well I'm the guy on the inside so just tell me what to do." Matt says.

"Have they mentioned me at all?" I ask.

"They boys are trying to talk to them about it but it's awkward with Caroline there." Matt says.

"Or they just don't wanna talk about me." I reply.