25~ Day 2 (continued)

I was throwing all my clothes back into my suitcase when the bedroom door opened.

"I don't want to talk right now." I say not turning to see who it is.

"That's alright, I'll do the talking." It was April. I knew from the voice.

She sits on Madison's bed and I turn to her giving her a small smile.

"Sorry, I thought you were... well anyone else."

She smiles. "Don't worry about it."

I'm throwing in one of the last items when she causes me to freeze.

"Your pregnant, aren't you?"

I stay silent for a minute before I hardly whisper "Yeah." Back.

"You should tell everyone. Then they'll stop thinking your lying about other things."

"I doubt they'd even believe me if I told them right now." I sit on my bed facing April.

She gives me a pity smile. "Your friends love you, they just have no idea what's going on."

"I get it's hard to trust somebody after they lied before but I've tried to make it up to them so many times before and it always comes back to it." I tell April. "I'm honestly over it, it's not like they're perfect and they don't lie, but because I lied I'm the lowest of low."

"Give them a day to cool off and I'm sure they'll realise that they were being stupid."

"Even the father of this baby thinks I'm sleeping with my best friends boyfriend and his best friend. What kind of person am I If thats what people assume as soon as they don't know something?"

"Your not the problem Amelia. I promise you it's nothing to do with you."

I smile at her. "Thank you."

April stands up and makes her way to the door. "Your friends will get over it, but you need to tell Niall that he's having a baby."

I nod my head and April leaves the room.

I wasn't even zipping up my bag when the door opens again.

When I turn to see who it is, I was happy to see Madison and Jake.

"Where you going?" Madison asks, looking at my bag.

"Home." I answer.

"We're coming with you then." Jake says and I shake my head.

"No. You're staying here."

"Uh no we are coming with you." Madison says and I raise a brow challenging her.

"No, Jake you need to stay here and sort things out with Bethany and Madison you need to stay and let everyone know your back with Matt."

"I can do that over text." Madison reply's already packing her bag.

Jake chuckles. "I can't believe I didn't even cop onto your secret!" He says to Madison and then looks at me. "I'm coming too. Just give me a minute to get my bag."

Jake leaves the room and Madison continues to throw her clothes into her bag. When nothing else will fit in she throws the remainder on the bed and runs to the kitchen and back with a black bag.

I giggle. Only Madison would use a bin bag as a suitcase.

Jakes back at the same time Madison finished tying a knot in her black bag.

"Nice suitcase. Where'd you get it Louis Vuitton?" He jokes and Madison glares.

"Where'd you get yours, your grandmas attic?" She answers.