13~ the boys

Niall's pov

It's currently Friday and school has just finished.

I was walking towards the door when Amelia met me.

"I don't get why I need to know history, the teacher gives me the same disappointed look every time she gives me back tests as if I'm magically gonna pass one." She rants.

I loved how she spoke so passionately about things, I honestly wouldn't want to get on her bad side, she might be smaller than me but she'd put up a very good fight.

"Anyway, what you getting up to later?" She asks me.

"The boys are coming over, just hang out with them." I answer. "What about you?"

"I should probably clean my room but I'll probably end up watching Netflix for the night." She smiles.

Her smile is so cute.

I'm so whipped.

"Definitely sounds more fun." I smile.

"Actually I need to go to the gym, wait till you see my gym clothes. I spent all my money on them. I'll send you a picture." She grins.

"Can't wait. I do know a workout you don't need clothes for though, and it's free." I smirk.

"I'd love to try it but your hanging out with your boys tonight."

"I'm starting to regret that now."

Amelia giggles as we walk out of the building. Our cars were in the same direction so we continued walking together and talking.

"I was thinking we could meet up tomorrow night, if your not busy." Amelia says.

"Yeah I'd like that." I answer and smile.

"We can sort that out tomorrow anyway." She smiles back.

When we got to her car she gave me an unexpected but passionate kiss and pulled out with a smirk.

"Something for you to think about tonight." She says.

I shake my head and chuckle as she walks to the door of her car.

"Evil!" I say and she laughs.

A few hours later and me and the boys were at my house. My parents were away but we hadn't planned anything big anyway.

We were in the basement which has a pool table, dart board, Xbox, couch, and the rest of things boys like.

At the minute the boys were playing xbox while I was stupidly smiling at the message I got from Amelia.

Amelia: I used to like the gym you've ruined it on me all I can think about is your stupid workout! Xx

Me: I'd apologise but I think I'm as annoyed we can't do that workout. That photo😍 xx

Amelia: I've more photos😉 but you should be talking to your friends. I'll call you later. Xx