Explaining

The next day

It was 8 am and Lena was already at Overwatch HQ, or what's left of it. At watch point Gilbratar, running through the empty halls, including blinking a couple of times, she burst into the main room where Winston hung out.
"WINSTON WE NEED A MEETING NOW!" Winston was startled, "uh pls?" Lena begged. "For what?!?!" Winston seemed annoyed. She forcefully reached into the pocket of her jeans and directed the letter to Winston. "It's from Amelie." Lena stated with confidence. "You mean Widowmaker." Winston said back with venom. "Oi, just read the bloody note." And Winston did as Lena said.

"Hmmmmm" was all he said. Winston looked up, "alright Lena you can call the meeting but you are doing ALL the explaining." Lena shook her head furiously up and down. "Understood." And with that she was out and on the way to a conference room.
—————————————————————
Everyone sat seated, including Winston, Solider 76 (Jack), Ana, Phara (Fareeha. Also Anas daughter), Angela, Torbjorn, and lastly Reinhardt.

Everyone was seated, Lena cleared her throat. "I have something to present to you all." She pulled out the letter. "This is from Amelie." She pointed to the letter currently in her hand. "You mean Widowmaker!" Torbjorn blurted.
Lena slammed the letter on to the table everyone was seated at. "I mean Amelie." She has a fire in her eyes. "Read the bloody letter!" And one by one everyone read the letter until it came back around to Lena.

"So thoughts?" Lena stated. Everyone was silent. Ana was the first to speak " I think we should give a chance." "WHAT!" Jack hollered. "You can't be serious!", "I am"
"Absolutely not! She's extremely dangerous and after Monda..." Jack stopped in fear of hurting Lena, but he only saw her hang her head low.

The conversation went on for hours. Everyone had something to say, until...

"ALRIGHT" everyone looked stunned cause it was Ana who spoke.
"We will give Lena one chance to communicate with Widowmaker. And that's final." Everyone looked down including Jack. "Listen Lena" Ana started looking Lena straight in the eyes. "One chance, that's it, remember she is dangerous." Lena had a face full of joy and just simply stated "Understood" She did a salute and left the room.

Jack spoke after she left "Ana I just don't want her getting hurt." And nodded and said "I know Jack, I know."