Info

*a month after Widows beating*

It's been a whole month. Lena thought.
She's been on 6 missions so far and Amelie didn't show up in any of them. Ana already lectured Lena about how not to attempt to go after her since she has already done her one chance. And Jack just keeps telling her "I told you so". At least I had Fareeha and Angela on her side, the story of Amelie she told made them believe there's still good in her.

Lena sighed, she has her next mission in King's row once more but she's unsure if she's ready to go back there. There's going to be another speech about the iris and such but this time it's going to be a person and not an omnic.

Lena was currently in her apartment, staring at the ceiling while on her bed. She couldn't handle the stress and worry she had. Stress for trying to make a plan to get Amelie out of Talon, and worry cause she always wonders on where Amelie actually is.

Lena got up and went slowly but surely to the kitchen, got a kettle and made some tea. Then she just sat and stared into nothing. Thinking hard. Out of nowhere Lena saw a flash of pink. "Hola." Lena gasped at the figure in front of her. "Oi you're the hacker..... Sombra" Lena stated.
"Yes I am" Sombra smiled. "Why are you here?" Lena questioned, prepared to grab her pulse rifles on the couch a few feet away. "I've come to talk about Amelie." Now that got Lena's attention, she basically attacked Sombra with questions.
"Is She Alright?"
"Why hasn't she been on any missions?"
"Does she still care about me?"
"Have you seen her lately?"
Sombra put her hand up in a stop motion.
"She's...... ugh, she's not okay chica."
Lena had a face of horror, "Why what happened?"
Sombra started, "when we didn't get the artifact and Widow let you live, Doomfist got frustrated and well...... they beat her for days straight and they gave her only small breaks here and there but only to make sure she didn't die during the torture so they could continue it. She only got little recovery time for her next mission. That's why you haven't seen her in a month." Before Sombra was even done Lena already had tears streaming down her face like a dam that broke and got flooded. "OMG" was all Lena could say, she felt terrible. "She got punished and hurt for basically saving me by keeping me away from Talon all this time." Lena sniffed. Sombra was hesitant but placed a hand on Lena's shoulder attempting to comfort her. "Why are you helping me? Why are you telling me this?" Lena questioned to the strange hacker.
"Cause I care for Amelie and I know you do too, so you deserved to know what happened to her." Sombras tone and stare turned serious as she grabbed both of Lena's shoulder and looked her dead in the eye. "Lena" she started " Amelie right now is in very bad shape, she's given up hope. They basically broke her all over again." Now Sombra started tearing up but continued. "She needs you, cause you have no idea how fragile Amelie really is. I.... i.... I caught her attempting to kill herself but told her not to cause you were waiting for her and she basically broke down. Saying she has feelings for you she can't understand. She needs you right now more than ever so when you see her tomorrow on your mission please if you can, fix her." Sombra hugged Lena. Lena was absolutely stunned. "Wait a minute, how did you know I have a mission tomorrow?" Lena asked, "I know everything chica."
Then Lena turned serious, "alrighty then when i see Amelie I'll try." She hugged Sombra tighter. "Thank you for letting me know."
"Of course" Sombra replied. "We both care about her." And with a wave of her hand, Sombra teleported away leaving a stunned Lena by herself.
"Don't worry Amelie, I'm coming" Lena stated with confidence.