Recovery

*next day*

It was morning and Amelie woke up before Lena. Lena looked so peaceful.
How could this woman ever care for me, Amelie thought. I'm broken. She watched as Lena stirred. She was definitely in love for this woman, she risked so much for her. Amelie moved some of those untamable pieces of hair out of Lena's face. Amelie looked around. Okay so no visor or gun, I seem to be in a medical- bay. She moved the blanket to reveal her left leg in a cast. Oh yea. She sighed.

*an hour passed*

Lena yawned as she woke up. Looking up to see Amelie looking out into space, thinking hard. "Hey" Lena wrapped her arm around Amelie's waist gently. "Hello Cherie." Lena was hesitant but asked
"Do you want to talk about it?"
Amelie sighed and Lena thought she made a mistake. "Of course, if you want to know then..." Amelie shuddered. "I'll tell you." Amelie started. "So you obviously know I went through torture.... well I couldn't handle it but it's alright cause I have you now." Amelie snuggled into Lena. "Just pls not now." Lena every once and a while would caress Amelie's bruised cheek. They laid there until Lena decided that they should call in the others. "Agreed they will most definitely want to question me."

Lena went out the room and gathered everyone. Amelie spoke as soon as they walked in. "So it is obvious I'll be questioned." Ana answered, "yes you will, but right now you need to recover and we are all glad you are well." Amelie was shocked on how this woman could say this, she shot her eye out. "Non, I must apologize for my mistakes and I-." She was cut off by Ana. "You saved Lena and have been through so much because of it, that is a good enough apology. And when you are ready Amelie we are here for you." And with that she left, Amelie's reaction was priceless. "Ja so I need to check your wounds and clean them to make sure they can heal properly." Angela walked towards Amelie. "Understood." Amelie replied.

Lena had to leave the med-bay for Amelie's clean up.
—————————————————————

Amelie was Now good and recovering.
Lena would hang and bring Amelie food everyday. They talked and laughed but it was time to get serious.