Nightmare

Amelie's nightmares were less frequent with Lena, but that was not the case for tonight. No tonight it was horrible.
Amelie was tossing and turning.
*Flashback*
Soldiers everywhere, Amelie looked around frantically. The soldiers pinned her down. They tied her legs and hands together and bound her shut with a bag over her head.
*End Of flashback*
While Amelie had this flashback she felt like she was suffocating all over again from the bag.
Lena noticed and looked towards Amelie.
Amelie's face was scrunched up in pain and she was panting, as if gasping for air like a fish out of water. Lena got on top of Amelie, grabbed both of her shoulders and shook her. Amelie's eyes shot open, they were red. She grabbed Lena's right shoulder with force, still gasping.
Lena was a little afraid, "luv you Alright?"
Amelie looked around as if searching for something. Lena cupped Amelie's face and forced her to look into Lena's eyes.
"Hey, hey, hey you're alright I'm here."
Amelie's breathing calmed down a bit.
"Are They here!?!? They are going to get me again!!!" Amelie stated. Lena leaned close to Amelie. "No ones gonna get you I promise. I'm here." Amelie nodded slowly and let go of Lena's shoulder and her breathing was completely steady now.
Lena sighed in relief. Amelie closed her eyes. "I didn't hurt you right?"
Lena was a little surprised. "Of course not luv." Amelie sighed. "Good, you know I would never hurt you on purpose. Cherie?"
Lena seemed sad by this statement. "Of course I know that, don't ever think about that kind of stuff." Amelie nodded and Lena got off of her. They got close once more as Lena traced Amelie's spider tattoo on her back. Amelie smiled at this and they both fell back to sleep without any disturbances.