The Artifact

*still the mission at temple of Anubis*

Reaper and jack are battling it out, while Ana and Reinhardt are with Doomfist. Mercy is tending to phara since her suit got hacked by the infamous Sombra.

Widow joined the battle while Lena was unconscious. "Finally where have you been?." Reaper stated with his demonic voice. "I had to get rid of an annoyance", Widow lied. "Sombra do you see the artifact?." Reaper asked. "Si, I have located it." "Alright claim it while we distract Overwatch" he commanded.

The battle continued until Sombra finally said "The so called 'annoyance' stopped me and I lost the artifact."
"WHAT" Doomfist shouted, as he glared at Widow. "Well have to retreat cause Mercy has got rid of my hack on the flying ones suit."
"Retreat" Reaper said while wraithing to the ship. Doomfist grunted and seemed furious.
—————————————————————
"Nice work team we have retrieved the artifact from Talons clutches" Jack held up the artifact that Lena gave him after getting it from Sombra. Everyone cheered and headed to the ship, except Lena. She hung her head low and stayed quiet. "You alright, Lena" Fareeha asked. "Not really I saw Amelie but she didn't want to come. She said it was for my own good and as long as she's in Talon they won't get to me and do what they did to her." Lena shuddered again remembering what Amelie said they did. "Wow it's sounds like she really cares for you Lena." Fareeha was blown away by what Lena said. Fareeha always thought Amelie was gone due to what Talon did to her. To know that Amelie in still in that mind blows her away. "Yea.."
Lena sighed. Fareeha went to go explain what Lena just told her to everyone else.

Once they arrived Lena went to her apartment and immediately collapsed on to her bed. "I will get you out" Lena whispered to herself as she threw off her shoes and just laid there, thinking hard until she fell into deep sleep.