Spar

Jack and Amelie's battle continued. Amelie's bloodlust was getting stronger, she imagined her hands around Jacks throat. His life draining away. Amelie raised both hands up in the air. Jacks face was scrunched up in confusion. "I must stop." She stated between small pants. Jack still being confused asked, "why???" Amelie started taking deep breaths and looked a Lena, sadness was in Amelie's golden eyes. "I don't want her to see the monster I truly am." Amelie turned to head for the roof.
Once gone Lena spoke up. "What does she mean?" Lena tried hard but fear could still be heard in her voice. Ana glanced from Angela to Lena. "I think that's a talk between you and Amelie. We must discuss these medical records in private." Lena was going to protest but Fareeha stepped in and shook her head no in silence as they all left Lena alone in the training area.

*in med-bay with Ana, Angela, Jack and Fareeha*

Angela scanned her screen and enhance it to be bigger for everyone to see. "Her endorphins and adrenaline rises as a bloodlust when taking on a target or just eliminating one. The thing is...." Angela rubbed the back of her neck as Fareeha rubbed Angela's shoulders. Angela continued, "the thing is that I don't know if I can do anything about it. I mean that's it, that's her brain. That's just the way she is now." Everyone sighed. Jack spoke, "So you're saying we can't trust her, with this bloodlust she could kill anyone of us." Angela shook her head. "No. It is clear that she can somewhat control it. It just can't get too far." Jack nodded. "Well she's under surveillance by Athen anyways.... ugh well we have to discuss this with the rest of the team, while Lena talks to Amelie now." They all headed out of the med-bay and to the conference room.

*back to Lena and Amelie on the training roof*

Lena opened the roof door and closed it with a slam. Over at the other side of the roof Lena could see Amelie punching a wall. Lena quickly blinked over to Amelie, blocking her next strike from hitting the concrete wall. Amelie sighed as the black bruises on her blue fists was caught in Lena's hands. Lena let go of Amelie's hands and Amelie slumped down the wall and sat, Lena copied her.
Amelie knew what Lena was going to ask. "You want to know of the demons I'm facing?" Lena seemed surprised of how Amelie knew but didn't question it. "Yes love pls, the only way I can help you is if I know the problems first." Amelie grabbed Lena's hand. "You won't leave me if I tell you? You won't be afraid of me? Cause I very much love you Cherie."
Lena squeezed Amelie's hand harder, "of course not love. Never think that again." Amelie smiled, she felt relieved. "I have a monster inside me, a monster wanting to come out but I won't let it. I have a bloodlust, meaning I enjoy hurting and killing people. But not only that.... I crave it to feel alive." Lena tried hard to keep a straight face but couldn't, she gasped. Amelie seemed disgusted in herself, "but I promise Cherie, remember our talk last night. I would never hurt you on purpose." Lena just nodded with tears falling down her face, she pulled Amelie into a tight hug. "I shall tame this monster you speak of. I will prove that you don't need to kill to feel alive, cause you have me now." Amelie balled her fists on Lena's shirt. "Merci Cherie." Amelie pulled back so they met eye to eye. "Cherie now you promise me this, if I ever went into bloodlust don't even look at me I don't want you to see me like that." Lena only replied with. "Have you ever went into bloodlust?" Amelie nodded, "with Mondatta. His kill was so sweet that once I got back into the ship no one ever dared to look at me cause I..... I killed another trooper cause I felt like I needed too." Amelie's face was in her hands. "Just promise to never look at me if that happens." Lena sighed, "that's not you anymore love, but I promise."