Are you alright

They split their kiss, both looked at one another. "Lena?" Amelie asked. Lena was filled with joy. "Oh thank goodness." She hugged Amelie. Causing Amelie to wince slightly. "Oi sorry, luv"
"It's alright Lena.... I'm... what happened? How am I here? Wait I can't be here Talon will come for you."
Amelie attempted to get up from the bed but Lena stopped her. "Amelie no please."
Lena begged. Angela spoke up, "Talon thinks you're dead, and you're recovering, please rest. Amelie."The it suddenly hit Amelie. She remembered the Kings row mission and... "Doomfist" Amelie muttered. Before she knew it Lena had laid down next to her on the bed. Amelie was stunned. Lena asked Amelie, "do you want to talk about it?" Amelie Understood what she was talking. "Non" she simply stated. "Not yet at least." Lena nodded in understanding. Ana spoke up, "we'll give you two some alone time." She glanced at Angela and Fareeha and they left.
It was beautiful silence, but Lena was still worried. "are you alright, luv?"
Amelie looked down at Lena and sighed,   "Non, I am broken beyond repair." Lena straightened. "Not true, I'll fix you." And Lena leaned into Amelie, her head rested on Amelie's chest carefully to not hurt Amelie. And like that they both fell asleep.  Amelie slept without nightmares.