Time

*Mission time*

It was ten minutes before take off to Nepal. It was gonna be an hour long trip. Everyone was in the lockers loading bags and making sure weapons are all set.

Lena was in another room with Winston making sure her chrono accelerator is all ready to go. Lena exited the room with Winston and saw Amelie putting on her headpiece. Lena went up behind Amelie and wrapped her arms around Amelie's waist. "Ready, Love?" Amelie turned and grabbed Lena's waist as well. "Oh course." She purred.
Jack entered the lockers. "Alright team, five minutes left. So everyone board the ship. Ana's already got the engine running." Everyone finished up and Reinhardt put on his helmet as the finishing piece for his armor. He boomed. "Live with Honor, Die with Glory." Everyone cheered at the statement and headed out of the lockers to board the ship.
—————————————————————
*Nepal*

It was quiet... too quiet. It had been 10 minuets since the Overwatch team had arrived and there was no Talon activity. Everyone was already set into positions while Genji and Zenyatta were ready for orders.
10 more minuets passed and the first sign that Talon was there happened. Athena alerted how she was in Talon coms. Winston addressed to Jack. "Sombra has put Athena into Talon coms. It's the sign that they're here." Jack nodded to Winston. "Then report back to your post. A battle is about to start."