Decisions

*At Talon base in Reaper and Sombras bunker*

Sombra was typing furiously at a screen.
Reaper got impatient, "have you contacted them yet." It somehow sounded like more of a command. With his demonic voice everything sounded like a command.
Sombra sighed, "no Gabe they're under the radar." Reaper sighed, "well try harder." Sombra scoffed. "It's not easy you know."
Reaper sat down on a sofa chair. Thinking. "We have to get out of here."
Sombra continued to type at her screen.

Sombra and Reapers plan was to somehow contact Overwatch to try to make them agreed to helping them escape Talon. They tried to contact them for 4 days now and they were tired of being controlled by Talon operatives but it was too dangerous and risky for them to try to escape just the two of them.

Beep beep

Sombra gasped. "I'm in Gabe, come."
Without a moment wasted, Reaper was up and next to Sombra. The screen was static but then showed Winston's face. "Who is this?!?" The gorilla questioned. Reaper spoke up, "get Jack!" Winston hesitated but then went out of the screens view. A few minutes later Jack, Ana, and Winston appeared on screen. Reaper opened his mouth to say something but got interrupted by Sombra. "Can I see Amelie? It's obvious she didn't die from Doomfist I saw Mercy go and heal her. And don't worry Doomfist doesn't know that Amelie's alive, Reaper told him that he got rid of the body." Reaper nodded at Sombras statement.
Jack ordered Winston to go get Amelie while they discussed. "How did you contact us and why?"
Reaper replied with, "We want out."
Jack rested his chin on his hand. "How do we know this isn't a trap."
Reaper sighed, "you don't, you only have our word. I'm not one for begging but come on Jack, we are tired of being controlled. Also we both know Talon can't contact you, they would have by now if they could. But still I know we did horrible things in the past but so have you. So you need to understand that we want out."
Jack was silent, but then Stated. "Alright but we need a plan. Where is Talons next mission and you guys need to meet us their." Ana butted in, "We need to run a full perimeter check and need to know the number on troops while, Sombra will connect Athena to the Talon coms so she could intercept it." Everyone nodded.
"I can do that." Sombra proudly stated. "Easy peezy." Everyone grew silent when they heard a French accent. "Are they at this computer?" Amelie appeared on the screen. Sombra basically screeched with joy. "Aye mi araña!" Amelie did her husky laugh. "Hello to you too Sombra."
Sombra got serious but in a playful way. "They have better been treating you good." Amelie nodded as Lena appeared on the screen next to her and Amelie wrapped her arm around Lena. "They have been treating me very well." Sombra did a mischievous smile. "I knew the ship would sail." Amelie just rolled her eyes at Sombras statement. Amelie faced Reaper through the screen, "Bonjour Gabe."
Reaper scooted closer to the screen. "Nice to see you well Amelie." Amelie nodded in thanks. Reaper spoke up again. "Alright so back to the plan."