Together

*at Overwatch base*

Amelie and Lena were arguing in front of Doomfists cell. Amelie pleaded, "come on Cherie it's just 5 min with this some of a bi-." Lena butted in, "no we must serve him justice." Amelie pouted, "I won't kill him, I made a promise to you. I just want 5 mins." Lena sighed.
Jack entered the room. "Let her Lena, she wants and needs this." Lena nodded. "She gets to if I can too." Jack was surprised but agreed. "Only 5 mins."
Amelie nodded her head in thanks to Jack.
Amelie entered the cell with Lena following and kicked Doomfist, which caused him to wake up.
He stared at the two of them. Amelie cracked her neck while stretching it and Lena cracked her knuckles.
Their 5 mins of doing whatever they want with Doomfist began.
—————————————————————
All was right. Overwatch got rid of one of Talons biggest operatives. Amelie was with Lena. Gabe (Reaper) and Jack were together. Reinhardt and Ana. Angela and Fareeha. Torb went back to his family. And Sombra went off back to Mexico to do her own thing and disappear, but they knew she would keep in touch.
—————————————————————
*Lena and Amelie's bunker*

They both laid in bed. Since Amelie was bigger than Lena she held on to Lena's waist and keeping her close to her chest like a protective blanket. Her cold body temperature didn't affect Lena.
"Oi, luv." Lena whispered.
"Yes Cherie?" Amelie asked.
"Why don't we take a break from Overwatch. I never got to ask you if you wanted to move into my apartment in London. So would you?"
Amelie inhaled Lena's beautiful scent. "Of course Cherie, you didn't even have to ask."
They both laid there and dreamed about their future together.