Trust

*3 days later*

The only time Amelie was allowed out of the cell was when Angela had to check her for kill switches and other devices. Amelie came up clean so she was good with that.

Jack decided. He walked into the cell room where Amelie and Lena were giggling but went silent as Jack entered.
"I've come to a decision. Since Angela says you're clean, and I've never seen Lena so dedicated to anything really. I trust them both to allow you to stay in a empty bunker here." Lena and Amelie looked at each other. "However Amelie will be monitored by Athen 24/7 and Lena you will be her guardian. Meaning you will need to show her around, tell her the rules, and keep her in check. Also to provide her with the necessities, like clothes and etc. So that's final. I have already talked to the team about this so don't worry about them." With that Jack opened the cell door and stood at the entrance, with his hand out. Amelie walked up to him looked at his hand and thought for a moment. But in the end she just took it and shook it. Jack pulled her in close, "don't even think about hurting my family." Amelie nodded with a stone cold face. Jack let go of her hand. Amelie wrapped an arm around Lena and they both walked out, Amelie not bothering to look at Jack again.

Amelie only hoped that she could one day earn the teams trust.
Why would I ever hurt the team? That would only mean hurting Lena, and I would never do that.
Amelie continued walking to the bunker Lena was escorting her to. Once they reached the door, which was down the hall and downstairs from the med-bay. Lena sung it open, revealing a bed, a window, a closet, and a closed door that led to the bathroom. Lena went to the closet and provide some simple clothing to Amelie. It was a tank top with capris. Amelie slipped it on while in the bathroom and Lena waited. Once Amelie finished she walked up to Lena and gently kissed her in an embrace. The kiss broke.
"Stay with me tonight, Cherie?" Amelie raises an eyebrow. Lena smiled, "of course love." They kissed again.
Trying not to break the kiss they plopped onto the bed. Lena removed her chrono accelerator and the continued the kiss. Entangling each other together, as they fell asleep in each other's arms.