Pain

*back at Overwatch base*

Four hours, four painful hours. Lena was not allowed in the med-bay while Angela preformed surgery. The entire time Lena and Fareeha got scolded and lectured at for bringing in a Talon soldier to the Overwatch secure location HQ. Angela hasn't got yelled at.... yet, since she's currently in the med-bay. Two more hours passed.

"Alright Lena she's in stable condition but she's not going to wake up for a while." Lena ran up and held Angela tight. "Thanks, luv" Lena managed to say through tears. "Alrighty time to face the gang." They both walked to the conference room. Everyone was already there waiting. "Ah. Angela's here Now." Reinhardt boomed. "Now explain why we have a Talon soldier in our base right now."
"She needed help." Angela blurted, "and she saved Lena multiple times now, so I helped someone who needed and deserved it." Everyone glared at her in silence. Torbjorn broke that silence. " how can we trust her she's been brainwashed or whatever." Lena was furious, so she had no choice but to speak the truth.
"She got beat and tortured for me." Everyone's attention was on her. "After they blamed her for losing the artifact they punished her, heavily. With torture so harsh they basically reconditioned her all over again. I found out it was cause she let me live that day and how she lost all hope. That's why she already had injuries Angela. Then Sombra..."
"SOMBRA!" Everyone shouted.
"Yes Sombra, she told me everything that happened to Amelie. Anyways Amelie said I was the only reason she didn't." Lena was sobbing now but continued. "She said I was the only reason she didn't kill herself."
Everyone was in complete shock. No one knew what to say. "She risked her life for me and said I was worth it. So if you still think she's Widowmaker then I have nothing else to say but. I love her and she admitted to me during the mission on a roof that she felt feelings for me. Including the feeling of love." No one dared to argue back. Cause there was nothing to say to what Lena had just said. Everyone either hung their head or nodded. Finally Jack spoke, "if all of this is true, hmmmm, Wido- I mean Amelie is welcomed until we see any signs of betrayal. She saved Lena and i am very grateful for that. So Angela I want you to do a full check up to find out what they did to her and search for any devices in her. Also she will be questioned when she wakes up but that's all I have to say." Everyone nodded and Lena, Angela, and Fareeha were out the door headed to the med-bay. They three were surprised to find Ana following along. "Relax I'm on your side with this."
They all nodded.