Doomfist

*bang bang*

Left and right Amelie took out the eight Talon troops in her sights. While across the way Jack was at the location where Reaper told him to meet. "Where is he the Troops are swarming in." Jack grunted then he comed Amelie. "Move to the West side, Sombra said there are two groups of Talon troops there. Also Genji and Zenyatta will meet you there." Amelie replied, "copy I'm on the way."
Jack continued to wait while the others were battling Troops. Black smoke appeared in the right corner of Jacks eye, then he turned to face Reaper. "Hehe took you long enough."
Reaper nodded, "I used the excuse that I was just gonna flank around. Let's finish this while Talon coms are practically down due to Athena. The Talon troops can't contact anyone outside of this area, which means no back up for them. The only problem now is Doomfist." Jack sighed, "well then while the team takes out the troops, we'll go for Doomfist." Reaper silently agreed as Jack was already on the move following Reaper.
Reaper looked over his shoulder while walking, "I know you put Amelie on the opposite side of Doomfist on purpose. What he did to her wasn't right. What he did to all of us wasn't right."
"I know Gabe that's why we have to take him down." As soon as they laid their eyes on Doomfist, they saw him battling Winston. Doomfist shouted, "I remember you monkey, you're the one who put me in jail but couldn't keep me there." He smirked. Reaper teleported behind Doomfist. "Ah Reaper have you come to aid me? Haha it's alright the monkeys all mine." Reaper only responded with lifting up one of his shotguns and blasting Doomfist in the left leg. Doomfist cried out, "ah what are you doing!!!" But Doomfist stopped when he realized Jack was right behind Reaper. "Traitor." Doomfist said through his teeth. Doomfist stumbled backwards then comed Sombra. "Sombra I need back up, report to me." As soon as he finished Sombra appeared behind him out of thin air. "Hola." Doomfist smiles, " translocate us out of here." Sombra smirked than lifted her hand to hack Doomfists gauntlet. Doomfist gasped, then gave her a glare. "Not you too."
Reaper stepped up. "We are done."
Doomfist laughed, "not yet." Somehow Doomfist gauntlet reactivated. "Self destruct."
"METEOR STRIKE!"
Doomfist launched into the air and out of sight. Jack shouted. "Get back.... move!!"
Everyone panicked as they saw Doomfist already falling back down. Winston wasn't fast enough to put down a shield but didn't need to cause all of a sudden Doomfist did a sudden jerk to the right as he collapsed on the ground. His meteor strike was disabled. Everyone looked to the right to hopefully get a explanation for what just happened. They all saw Amelie reload her sniper as Lena zipped but beside her out of breath. "Don't do that again, luv." Amelie snickered and grappled down to the others. "You're welcome." She stated in a cold tone as she passed by them and to Doomfist, who was lying on the ground.
Amelie had shot Doomfists shoulder causing his gauntlet to fly off his arm, that's what caused his meteor strike to disable.
Amelie squatted down to face Doomfist lying on the ground. "Remember I am the best sniper." Amelie stood up with grace then slammed the butt of her gun into Doomfists head, knocking him out.
She turned and walked past everyone. "I'll gather everyone to leave."