Questions

*a month into Amelie's recovery*

Amelie had her cybernetic cast off and removed the stitches from her stab wound. She was only sore now.
But it was time, the guys of Overwatch have been in the base for 2 weeks now but Ana wouldn't let any of them bother Amelie until Angela was certain she was healed.
Well here we go. Amelie thought as she exited the med-bay. Jack was waiting outside the door with Lena. Amelie was escorted to a holding cell. That had a huge glass wall, like the ones at zoos. She entered it and Jack began. "You know why you are here, so we have a few questions." They whole Overwatch crew was their, including a very nervous Lena.
"First things first, do you know your full name." Amelie sighed and sat down on the concrete floor. She spoke, "This is going to be a long interrogation. Yes I know my name, Amelie Lacroix." Jack nodded, " Do you know who Gerard is?"
Lena spoke, "Jack pls." She reached out her hand.
"Zip it Lena." Jack was stern.
Amelie sighed, "It's fine Lena. Gerard was my former husband."
Jacks voice was cracking. "And do you know what happened to him."
Amelie looked down towards the floor.
"Yes I do."
"Then tell me." Jack for once in his life was on he brink of tears.
"I killed him." Amelie admitted, she had no choice but to.
Jack turned around, not facing the cell anymore. "Hmmmm." Jack walked out of the room. Everyone stood there in silence. Then Reinhardt asked a question in his booming voice. "Do you still have desires to kill any of us?"
"Non, Lena got rid of that for me."
The Overwatch gang looked at Lena.
Amelie continued as she brought her head up to look at Lena also. "She gave me something else to feel thrilled about than killing." Lena blushed. Torbjorn spoke up. "Wait so are ye feeling. Ermmm emotion now?" Amelie nodded at the dwarf.
Ana looked into Amelie's eyes. "Do you know what Talons planning?"
Amelie shook her head no. "Non, sorry I'm just a shock trooper to them."
Ana only looked away. Jack returned. "Okay Widowmaker will be staying in the cell for tonight, until we figure out what we will do with her." Amelie flinched and everyone noticed when Jack called her Widowmaker. Lena protested. "Wait why!?!? She has been recovering, and she's saved me countless time." She looked around. "Oi someone pls back me up here." No one did. "Ugh" Lena crossed her arms. "Cherie it's fine. I understand." Amelie said. Lena shouted at everyone. "No is not fine you've proved yourself, but they are being stubborn." Lena walked to the cell door swung it open and closed it behind her.
"Fine then I guess I'm staying." She sat next to Amelie on the concrete floor. All Amelie did was rest her head on Lena's shoulder. Everyone left, and Jack was furious that Lena would do such an act.
She's still heartless... right? Jack was confused. Why would Lena defend her. She killed Mondatta. Hmmm. Jack continued to be in deep thought
—————————————————————
*back at cell*

There Amelie and Lena were sitting on the concrete floor. "I appreciate you staying with me, Cherie. You take away the nightmares when I'm with you."
Lena smiled and blushed. "See I'm already fixing you." Amelie hummed in agreement.