Meeting again

*mission time*

Lena and the Overwatch gang were already on the way to King's row. Lena hadn't told anyone of her little meeting with Sombra cause she's worried they wouldn't let her on this mission.

*hiss*

The ship came to a stop, they arrived. "Okay eyes on me team, Reinhardt and Torbjorn are together, me and Ana, Phara and Mercy, while Winston is staying in ship for coms and Lena you will scan and scout the roofs with your speed, got it?"
There were a series of 'yeas' for Jacks plan. They split up to their positions.
Lena heard in her coms. "Remember team don't start anything, this is a speech in a public area not a war zone. So secure the perimeter and hold your ground."
After the command Lena shut off her coms.
——————————-———————————
*30 min into speech*

Lena was sitting down listening to the speech. She gasped, she swore she heard Amelie's grapple, Lena smiled and searched around the roof she was on. Hmmm nothing, I could have sworn I heard somet- Lena's thought s were interrupted but a blow to her head. "Ow" she simply stated. As she looked up she saw Amelie. "Amel–" she started but was cut off when Amelie grabbed her by the collar and pulled her face close. Amelie's eyes were full of anger but also pain and sadness. "Don't call me that" she spat out into Lena's face. It was only then did Lena notice all the cuts and bruises on her face. They were on her eye, lip, nose, cheek, well everywhere. Lena started tearing up and slowly rose her hand to Amelie's face and lightly caressed Amelie's cold, blue cheek. Amelie was taken aback by this and basically collapsed onto Lena's shoulder in a tight hug. Lena not letting Amelie's cold skin bother her. "Omg they really did hurt you", Lena said still holding Amelie. "You have no idea, Cherie. But it was worth it keeping you safe." Lena shook her head, "No... no it wasn't."
"Shhhhhhhhh" Amelie hushed Lena and whispered into Lena's ear. "It's  always worth it."
"You have given so much for me." Lena hugged Amelie tighter, which made Amelie wince in pain due to her wounds. "Oh god, bloody heck I'm so sorry." Even saying that Lena just continued to hug her. "Lena it's fine you have no idea how much you helped me through that experience, I thank you." Lena looked at Amelie in surprise. "Don't thank me I got you into that mess."
"No Cherie I got myself into that mess you just help me out of it, you made me so strong I didn't know what I would do. I just.... you could say I love-" but Lena cut her off by pulling her into a kiss. A very passionate kiss that only bonded them more. A heartless spider with a joyful girl, who would have known those two would ever fall in Love.

They parted their kiss. "Lena go do your mission." Lena was shocked.
"But if you fail then they'll hurt you more, I can't let that happen." Amelie looked at her with a cold stare. "Please Cherie just go." Lena went to protest but Widow already grappled away.