Welcome

*its been a month, as Overwatch monitored Amelie they decided to make her an official member after multiple arguments because Amelie was getting better with memories, well really everything. Also Jack and Ana thought she would be very efficient on missions with her keen skills*

Lena has been able to help Amelie with her crave to kill. Amelie has been craving something else now.

They all stood in the main HQ, Winston cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention. "We are accepting Amelie into Overwatch as an official member. She shall be an elite sharpshooter." Winston addressed to Amelie. "Remember whom ever you take out, know that they deserved it." Amelie nodded. Killing wasn't the problem Amelie knew friend from foe. "Alright Athen." Athen the A.I stated. "I will scan you and make a profile for you as an official member." Amelie actually cracked a smile. Her call sign of course Widowmaker and she got scanned and everything. Amelie turned to Lena and simply gave her a hug. Lena didn't hesitate to hug back. Amelie broke the hug and then turned to the Overwatch gang. "I deeply appreciate you all giving me a chance. I have recovered thanks to Angela and I'm slowly but surely gaining memories. But most importantly, thank you for giving me a chance to be with ma Cherie." Amelie went and hugged Lena once more. Jack placed a hand on Amelie's shoulder to take her attention. He then saluted her, Amelie gasped. She was shocked at this sign of respect, but then of course saluted back at him. She was deeply glad to have been able to gain his trust.

After everything they all went to the cafeteria and ate, drank, partied. It was a time where everyone was happy.
For now.