Kings row

Widow grappled to another building leaving Lena. "I'm in position" she quickly stated into her coms piece.
"Good now stay there" Doomfist was the one to reply.

*BOOM*

Reaper and Doomfist burst out of a building with Talon troops beginning the battle. Widow was picking off the security guards on stage and on roofs.
"The target is getting away", Reaper made everyone realize.
Widow simply replied with. "No one can hide from my sights." As she searched for the target. Doomfist smirked at this while continuing to battle Jack.
While Widow was searching through her visor she saw Lena being kicked to the ground by 3 Talon troopers. Without hesitation Widow changed the position of her sniper towards them and picked off the 3 troops. She saw Lena looking stunned but quickly went back into the battle. Widow chuckled a little, always going to save the world. But from across to another roof a Talon trooper noticed Widow and comed Doomfist. "Sir, Widow is doing friendly fire. She has taken out 3 troopers and is continuing."
Doomfist replied immediately. "I KNEW IT! SHES STILL A LITTLE TRAITOR. No one engaged her, she's ALL mine." And with that Doomfist launched away leaving behind a confused Jack, since he just abandoned their battle between each other. Jack wondered why but then just continued taking out Talon forces.

Widow was on the roof top continuing to fire, until she heard a certain fist charge up and moved out of the way. She saw Doomfist looking straight at her. It was eye-to-eye. Doomfist started, "Talon Traitor. I knew you hadn't changed."
Widow only stated, "Talon scum" but with venom and disgust in her voice. With that the battle began. Widow dodging Doomfist gauntlet and Doomfist blocking Widows blows, until finally Widow managed a blow to the back of the Doomfists head. But he only shook it off and continued, Doomfist got the upper hand while Widow was behind him, he elbowed her stomach and flip her over his back on to the ground. The battle didn't go well and Widow was slow due to her previous and still sore injuries of her beatings. Before Widow could react Doomfist slammed down his gauntlet, in which it met Widows leg, shattering it. Widow actually cried out in pain. Doomfist pulled out a knife holding Widow down with his gauntlet, he got close to her face. "You see because of your beatings your skin, tissue, and muscles are still soft from recovering." He slowly slid the knife into Widows left side on her stomach. Causing her to gasp and welp at the pain. "He He He so you still feel emotion and pain." He got even closer, where Widow could feel his hot breath on her skin. "Good." And he twisted the knife, Widow crying out in pain even more, and with that Doomfist walked off to continue the mission leaving Widow to bleed out.