Chapter 7 - I guess no more Harry Potter jokes

~ Family Ties ~ Part One ~

Ronnie's POV

"You have to save them. It's your destiny."

I awoke from my dream, my eyes snapping open, being blinded by the sunlight for a moment. I sat up, looking at the left side of my bed, seeing Bonnie was still asleep. I brought my hands up to my hair, brushing it back. I closed my eyes, letting out a breath.

I was very confused at the moment, for years I have had the same dream, and now suddenly, I'm having a different dream, only with the same woman in it. Before it had always been, "You have to run. They're coming." and now all the sudden it's "You have to save them. It's your destiny.".

Like, make up your mind, dreams! Am I running from someone or am I saving someone?

These dreams were seriously starting to get on my nerves. Who am I running from, and who am I saving? I know the dreams aren't real, but it's the not knowing the ticks me off. It's not like I could exactly ask the woman who I was saving and running from, considering I don't know it's a dream when I'm having it.

I felt the bed shift next to me, making me look over, seeing Bonnie slowly sitting up. "Hey, what time is it?" She asked, her voice cracking slightly.

I looked over to my bedside table, looking at my alarm clock. "8:15." I said, looking back at her.

She fell back into the bed, letting out a small groan. "What's wrong with me, Ronnie?"

I furrowed my brows, "There is nothing wrong with you, Bon. You know, maybe you should talk to grams, that always helps." I said, shifting in the bed to face her.

She let out a sigh, "I guess so." she said, sitting back up, her hair sticking up in all kinds of different ways, making me crack a smile. "Hey, Ronnie?" She said.

I gave her questioning look, "Yeah?" I asked, getting up from the bed, stretching out my arms.

"Thank you."

I gave her a smile, "Aw, Bon-Bon. You're going soft on me." I joked as she smiled back at me.

"Seriously, thanks." She said.

"Okay, okay. No more cheesy moments." I playfully demanded, walking over to my closet.

I heard her get up from the bed, "Hey, is it okay if I take a shower?" She asked from behind me.

I turned my head towards her, nodding. "Yeah, go ahead."

She nodded back, walking out my door and towards the bathroom door.

I turned back towards my closet, sifting through all the clothes. I finally just pulled out a plain grey t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. I pulled them off the hangers, throwing them onto my bed.

Just as I heard the shower start up, I heard a door open, making me look out into the hallway, seeing my little brother walking out of his room, making his way towards me. He walked up to me, looking around my body. "Did I hear Bonnie?" He asked.

I smiled, knowing about his little crush on my best friend. "She just got into the shower."

His shoulders slumped in disappointment, "Oh."

I gave him a look, "In case you didn't notice, I'm still here. You know, your sister."

He rolled his eyes, letting out a dramatic sigh. "Whatever." He then turned around, going over to the stairs and walking down them.

I shrugged, closing my door. I stripped out of my pajama's, throwing them in the hamper. I walked over to my dresser, grabbing a new pair of underwear. I slipped off my old ones, putting them in the hamper, before slipping on the new pair. I walked over to my bed, putting the grey shirt on, then the jeans. I walked over to my vanity, grabbing the hairbrush from it, brushing through my hair.