Chapter 18 - "Watch your back, Salvatore."

~ History Repeating ~ Part Two ~

Ronnie's POV

"I'm here, finally." I shouted as I walked into the Gilbert residence. I walked into the living room, seeing Bonnie sitting on the couch, a pout on her face. "Do I even want to ask?"

All I got was silence. I huffed, sitting my bag on the couch before walking into the kitchen. "What's up with Miss Pouty?" I asked, gesturing back towards the girl.

I heard Caroline scoff, crossing her arms as she sat down at the dining table. My brows furrowed. "What is going on? Are you guys pissed because I'm late or something?"

Elena shook her head, rolling her eyes. "Caroline and Bonnie are fighting."

"It's hardly my fault!" Caroline defended herself.

"I'm sure it's your fault." I absentmindedly said, getting a glare from the blonde. I gave her an unapologetic shrug.

"Come on, Elena. You know I'm right! She said she's a witch! Delusional much?" Caroline said.

My eyes widened a bit, my head slowly turning towards Elena. "What the hell did I miss?"

"Oh, besides the fact that your best friend is a big liar? Nothing." Caroline said in a snarky manner.

I scrunched up my face, shaking my head at her. "Caroline, no. Just stop." I muttered. I swear, sometimes I am so disappointed to be friends with these three. "Go fix it. I am not staying if you two are gonna be babies."

"But―"

"Fix. It." I demanded, giving her a sharp look, making her slump in defeat before standing up from her seat. She gave me a mean look as she passed me.

Giving Elena a smug smile, I pretended to pat myself on the back. "I know I'm amazing but please, hold the applause." I joked, only to get a blank stare in return. My smile dropped before I moved towards the door that led to the living room.

"Bonnie." I heard Caroline say.

"We shouldn't eavesdrop." Elena muttered as she came to stand next to me. I shushed her, putting my pointer finger up to her mouth.

I heard Caroline let out a sigh. "Look, it's just not me, okay? I don't believe in the... whoo whoo." She awkwardly chuckled. "But if you do, then okay. I'm in. That's all it takes for me to jump on board, because I consider you to be my best friend."

I let out a small scoff. "Now I'm just hurt." I mumbled, making Elena silence me with a smack to the arm.

"And I'm saying this knowing that Ronnie and Elena are in the kitchen listening to my every word."

"Our cover has been blown. Fall back!" I whisper-shouted, earning another smack from Elena. This bitch smacks me one more time, we're gonna have a dead body on our hands.

"Look, I didn't know how real this was for you, but I'm listening now. Okay?" Caroline said. It was silent for a moment before she shouted something else. "Elena, Ronnie, you can come in now. We're done."

We peeked around the corner, seeing the two sitting on the couch. We awkwardly smiled as we walked towards them. I took a seat right next to Caroline while Elena sat on the armrest behind me. "Well, there is just way too much drama in this room. So what do you guys wanna do?"

We all shrugged. I jumped in shock when Caroline suddenly gasped, leaning forwards. "I have an idea. Why don't we have a séance?"

"Sure, and while we're at it, let's just bust out the Ouija Board." I said sarcastically.