Chapter 32 - "You're too uptight."

~ There Goes the Neighborhood ~ Part Two ~

Ronnie's POV

"So, Heart Breaker, tell me all your dirty secrets." I spoke, leaning against the pool table. Our game had been abandoned long ago and we were now just chatting, waiting for our companions to be done with their own game so we could leave.

"I've already told you my "dirty" secrets." He put air quotes around the word dirty.

I clicked my tongue, shaking my head. "That's hard for me to believe. Because, you see, no less than 48 hours ago, I thought you were this saint that could do no wrong."

"Everyone has secrets, Ronnie. That's why they're called secrets." Sebastian pointed out. "And I bet if I asked you to spill all your secrets too, you would bolt out of here faster than the Flash."

Pursing my lips, I tilted my head upwards. "Touche, bitch."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "But, really. My dirtiest secret was that I did drugs. I told you mine, now tell me yours."

Smiling slightly, I let out a breathless chuckle. I put my pointer finger under his chin for a moment, saying, "Oh, Sebby, you couldn't handle my secrets even if you tried." I then patted his cheek twice before pushing off the pool table. I did feel bad that I had to dodge his question, it was only fair that I answered it, but what was I supposed to say? My dirty secret is that vampires are roaming around Mystic Falls and I'm friends with them? Or that I come from a long line of psycho vampire hunters? I don't think saying either of those would blow over well. I'd be in a nut house in less than three hours.

Making my way over to Matt and Stefan, I noticed that the girls were still not back from the restroom. "Matty, do you think Caroline killed Elena?" I questioned, throwing my arm over his shoulder.

The blond boy chuckled, "No, I think she's alive." He nodded his head towards the bathrooms, making me tilt my head to the side to get a good view of what he was pointing at.

I watched as Caroline and Elena made their way towards us, but then the latter got stopped by a very creepy looking man. Obviously, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but whatever that man had said to my friend had shaken her up. The two girls made their way to the pool table we were all standing around, the girls going straight to their boyfriends. "How's it going?" Elena asked as Stefan put his arm around her.

"Matt's cheating," Stefan replied, referring to their game of pool.

"No need. I'm awesome." Matt gloated.

"Is everything okay with Elena?" Bash whispered in my ear, making my nose scrunch up. It took everything in me to not push him away and yell at him about personal space.

I glanced at him, then at my friend who was currently showing Stefan something on her phone. I gave a small shrug, "Dunno. Maybe Caroline actually threatened her." I tried to joke with a small smile on my face.

Stefan leaving the table is what caught everyone's attention. All of our eyes trailed after him, watching as he looked back and forth. After a moment, he came back to the table and whispered something into Elena's ear.

My eyes narrowed and my head tilted, the feeling of being left out creeping up into my chest. "Okay, I guess I'll ask. What the hell is going on?"

Elena put on a smile, shaking her head. "It's nothing." She lied unconvincingly. "Hey, do you guys wanna go to Stefan's house?"

While Caroline and Matt agreed, Sebastian and I shared a look. "How about we catch up with you guys?"

"Okay, see you there." Caroline said as all of them started heading towards the front door. She gave me a not-so-subtle wink, making me flip her off.