30

*Things are about to get quite mature! Just a little warning*

I pressed myself against him as we kissed, our bodies entwining together as pure desire overtook us. I could feel him hardening beneath me so I pushed myself into him more, eliciting a low groan from his mouth. He pulled away for a second to look at me, his eyes almost black. "What are we doing, Iz?"

"I think we're about to fuck," I whispered, smirking, moving to my lips down to his neck where I sucked softly. "If that's okay with you, of course?"

"I like drunk Izzie. No, I fucking love drunk Izzie." He moaned again as I tugged on the skin above his right collarbone, hoping I was leaving my mark on him. His fingers were tight on my waist, creeping underneath my shirt to stroke my bare skin. His cold hands were sending goosebumps across my body, and heightening the pleasure I was already feeling. I was so incredibly desperate for him.

In the past when we'd had sex, Jimmy had always been the one more so in control, and we both enjoyed this. However in my drunken state I found myself wanting to dominate him, and show him exactly how much I'd been missing him. 

His hands went to pull my shirt off but I stopped him, earning a confused look, until I pushed him so he was lying flat down on the couch. His eyes remained on mine as I pulled his t-shirt off, taking a moment to appreciate his muscly arms and toned body, before moving my attention down to his sweatpants.

"Gosh, Iz," he hissed as my hand stroked over his protruding bulge, feeling him twitch beneath me. His size was clearly highlighted in the tight pants, and as much as I wanted to release him, seeing him writhe underneath me like this was incredibly satisfying.

"Do you want me, Jimmy?" I purred, moving my lips down to his ear as I continued to stroke his length, his body physically tensing as I did so.

"Fuck, yes, please," he replied breathlessly.

I slowly tugged his sweatpants down, grinning as I saw he wasn't wearing any boxers as his length sprang out, causing him to breathe a loud sign of relief. Pulling them down to his ankles, I opened his legs slightly and positioned myself between them, my hand instantly moving to him. He gasped as I moved my thumb over his wet tip, spreading the wetness down his length.

"God, I've missed you, Jim," I whispered, giving him a quick kiss on the lips before moving down his body, stopping when I got between his legs, moving my tongue out ever so slightly to lick his tip. He recoiled in pleasure, one of his hands moving down to entwine with my free one as I wrapped my lips around him. 

"I've missed you too, baby." He wrapped my hair in his hand and tugged softly, following the movements of my head as I moved up and down on him. His body was reacting to every movement I made - every time I let my tongue slide over his tip he shuddered, and every time he hit the back of my throat he grunted. The fact he was getting so much pleasure from this was driving me insane, the burning between my legs becoming more and more prominent.

It was only a few moments later when he tried to stop me. "Iz, you need to stop, otherwise I'm gonna..." He was looking at me with desperation in his eyes, his brow all sweaty. I knew why he wanted me to stop, but all I cared about in this moment was getting him to his peak.

"It's okay," I murmured, before moving my lips back onto him. Knowing he was close spurred me on and I went a little deeper and a little faster than before, until his entire body began to jerk and his grip on my hair got tighter.

"Fuck," he groaned loudly, and I felt him release inside my mouth, the hot, salty liquid hitting the back of my throat. I continued moving slowly as he rode out his orgasm, before the final remnants of his arousal stopped and I pulled my head back up. "Jesus, Iz," he practically panted, the hand that was in my hair moving to stroke my face. "That was insane."