[two]

{Mingyu's Focus}
He reached the classroom door and twisted the door knob and opened the door. There are no students in the room, just himself.

He stepped into the classroom and walked towards his seat and sat down. Good thing that Tzuyu isn't here, "I can't love her." Mingyu said, but suddenly a plan came into his mind, "Because she needs to fall for me first." Mingyu said and chuckled.

Tzuyu came in and walked towards him and stood infront of Mingyu. "Are you alright? You're kinda weird, you know?" Tzuyu asked him but Mingyu smirked. Tzuyu's faced turned into a serious one, "I want to slap that smirking face of yours right now, Kim Mingyu." Tzuyu said with a poker face.

Mingyu smiled and taps his lap, signaling Tzuyu to sit on his lap.

Tzuyu blushed. "What are you doing?" Tzuyu asked nervously while Mingyu pulled her and made her sit on his lap, facing him. He placed his hands at Tzuyu's waist, "Well, since we're the only people in this room right now." Tzuyu blushed and tried standing up but she can't, "This is bad Mingyu, we can't do this." Tzuyu said in a calm tone,

She's not mad at all, Mingyu thought.

Tzuyu stands up and Mingyu lets her, "Thank you." Tzuyu said while Mingyu fakes an innocent face.

Tzuyu looked at him and Mingyu faces her, he smirked and stood up from his chair walked towards the door, a click was heard but Mingyu only faked it, he locked it and unlock it afterwards too. He tricked Tzuyu.

Mingyu turned around and looked at Tzuyu. "Are you ready, baby?" Mingyu asked and walked slowly towards Tzuyu. While Tzuyu froze at the sudden change of Mingyu.

"W-what a-are you t-trying to d-do?" Tzuyu stutters making Mingyu smirk, "Baby~" Mingyu said making Tzuyu gulp. He pulled Tzuyu while Mingyu sat down and made her sit on his lap again, her hands on his shoulders while his hand on the girl's waist and the other to her thigh. Sliding his hand up and down, rubbing in circular motions too at the girl's thigh, making Tzuyu bite her lip. "M-Mingyu." Tzuyu moaned because of his actions.

Suddenly a bell disturbed them, making Tzuyu hurriedly stand up and walked towards her chair, while Mingyu fixed himself and faced the board. The students came in, not noticing the two.

Mingyu glanced at Tzuyu seeing her sweating and cheeks turning red, because of the blush. He chuckled, I'd love to see her like that, Mingyu thought.

-
The whole time was really quite. The professor was writing notes at the board while students write notes on their notebooks. The two were really quiet, why?

Tzuyu, who's shocked because of Mingyu. The boy who's stuttering a moment ago, turned into a beast? Correction a hot beast. Maybe he's planning on something?

But Tzuyu can only think about the whole time was the scene he and Mingyu had alone at this room. She thought he's going to rape her! But guess what, who moaned earlier? Tzuyu grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it,

That's so embarrassing, Chou Tzuyu. Tzuyu thought.

She didn't knew that Mingyu was looking at her. Smirking.

While Mingyu, on the other side, only thinks about the plan to make the girl fall for him. He just did his first move a while ago and it's so fun. The way Tzuyu moaned was a song to his ears. He was about to continue it but it's time already, he cursed and cursed but at the same time he turned horny. All he can think about was Tzuyu seeing naked in his eyes, was a blessing to him.

Meanwhile, out of the blue, he thought about his daughter. Choi Yeon Hee, an angel's name. He can't claim his child when he's doing ridiculous things. He need to find someone to take care of her. But right now he left the baby at his aunt and she's taking care of the little baby right now. He promised his aunt to come back for his baby when he's ready. She's kind, she understood the boy and that made Mingyu thankful.

-
It's time already, time to go home! But not for the two. Tzuyu walked out and went to detention, freaking detention. She'll meet Mingyu again, making her nervous, I need to protect my virgin body, Tzuyu thought while shielding her body acted like she's protecting it.

There she stopped walking and spotted the room. She entered the room and saw Mingyu sitting while his legs crossed. He looks at the girl and smiled.

She sat down and sit properly, "Don't do anything to me, Mingyu. I'm innocent." Tzuyu said in a brave tone. Mingyu chuckled and faced Tzuyu, "Look, I'm sorry about earlier, okay baby?" He said, "Why do you keep on calling me baby?" Tzuyu asked while pouting, Mingyu bit his lip to stop himself and looked away. "Nothing." He said calmly.

The professor came in and looked at the two, "Both of you, write an apology letter about your behavior a while ago. After that pass it to me and you may go home." And that's when the two started writing.

They finished writing and they both left the room together. They finally reached the school gate,  "Bye Tzuyu, thank you for today." Mingyu said and winked at Tzuyu, "Yeah, Bye Mingyu." Tzuyu eyerolled and went home.

-
im going to fix the stury (yO LADIES~) and im going to fix myself too.

reminding you guys that this book is rated m, okay?