[thirty-one]

"Guys, this is my friend, Chanyeol. Please be nice to him." Nayeon said sitting at their usual spot making the boys widen their eyes at the sight. While the girls, they were mentally fangirling and yet they're smiling sweetly at him.

Seungcheol being S.Coups whenever he sees Nayeon with Chanyeol.

"Ears. Tss." Seungcheol mumbled and laughed sarcastically. Jeonghan shook his head in Seungcheol's attitude and lean towards to Seungcheol's side to whisper something. "Gums. Tss." Jeonghan said making Seungcheol more angry.

"You're teaming up with him now?" Seungcheol irritatingly asked Jeonghan and he shook his head calmly, "All I want to say was, don't judge the book by its cover." Jeonghan said eating his burger.

"Tss." Seungcheol ignored him and looked at Nayeon, "Why does she have to be this damn beautiful?" Seungcheol said day dreaming about Nayeon. "Well, can't you understand that they're just friends? Control yourself, man." Jihoon said making Seungcheol gulp in nervousness.

"Why am I friends with this man?" Seungcheol cried and Jeonghan laughed at him patting his back.

-

"Pst, Mingyu. See the look on Seungcheol-oppa's face?" Tzuyu asked as she lift the spoon full of rice with meat on top of it to fead the baby, Mingyu. "Uhuh. Ahh~" Mingyu said and opened his mouth wide to eat the food.

Tzuyu shove it carefully into Mingyu's mouth and wiped the edge of his mouth, "Hey, are you okay now?" Tzuyu asked Mingyu and he hesitated for a while, "I think I am okay now. Thanks to you." Mingyu smiled at Tzuyu making her relieved.

I thought I failed making you happy, Tzuyu thought and nodded.

"Well, you didn't fail to make me happy." Mingyu smiled and Tzuyu widened her eyes. "W-What?" Tzuyu stuttered and Mingyu smiled, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Well, thank you for being here for me when I needed someone the most. Eomma was right, I am really lucky to have you." Mingyu smiled as he hold Tzuyu's hands looking straight into her eyes.

All of them, the other Seventeen and Twice members, were looking at Mingyu and Tzuyu all the time. They didn't want Mingyu to be sad, looking at him with sad eyes isn't the enough to see how sad Mingyu was when Ae Rin passed away.

They let them be. They knew that Tzuyu will bring back the flirty, happy, and fluffy Mingyu back and they will hope.

"Uhh, what's with them?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. The members shushed him and looked at Chanyeol.

"They're a new couple. They were supposed to be happy and flirty all the time. But few days ago, Mingyu's aunt passed away on her sleep but she has lung cancer that she hide from the two, but they knew before she passed away. It made Mingyu sad and incomplete when she passed away because his aunt was always there for him, cheering him up and supporting his decisions. She would take care of-" Wonwoo spoke up but cutted himself when he suddenly remembered that he promised that he won't tell Mingyu's daughter to anybody.

"Take care of?" All of them said in a whispered chorus, curious about the sudden stopping of Wonwoo's explanation.

"Sorry, I can't tell this to anyone. It's Mingyu's privacy and he trusted me not to tell it to anyone." Wonwoo lowered his head, expecting to hear many questions, but no one asked because they respect privacy too.

Wait, who's going to take care of Yeon Hee when they're studying? Wonwoo thought, looking at Mingyu's direction.

Wonwoo finally saw Mingyu smiling at Tzuyu, making him happy for his best friend.

Wonwoo sighed in relief and looked somewhere to calm himself from all the stress, he suddenly saw Sohye standing in the distance. Sohye smiled, not smirked, at Wonwoo and walked away making Wonwoo curious and nervous at the girl.

He glanced at Mingyu and Tzuyu, packing their things because lunch was about to end and school hours will start soon.

Seungcheol stood up from his seat and looked at the members, "Everyone, pack your things because the bell will ring soon. After that, go to your lockers and grab your stuffs, you get me? If it's not needed you may go to your room." Seungcheol said and everyone nodded.

"Yes, leader-nim." The boys said in chorus and the girls were packing too. Chanyeol walked beside him. "They're not kids anymore." Chanyeol said and walked away making Seungcheol boil his blood in anger, "They would oftentimes forget about those if Seungcheol wouldn't announce it to them, Chanyeol." Nayeon said to Chanyeol making Seungcheol's inner self dance in victory.

"Okay." Chanyeol smiled at Nayeon and nodded, "Go ahead and I'll talk to him for a while, okay?" Nayeon assured Chanyeol and he nodded again walking away.

"Uhh, I'm sorry about Chanyeol's uh crazy attitude towards you." Nayeon shyly said and Seungcheol smiled. "There nothing you should apologize for." Seungcheol said making Nayeon smile at him. "Okay. I'll go now. See you later!" Nayeon said waving at Seungcheol as she walk away.

-
i think im running out of ideas so fast

don't worry i'll spend the whole night thinking for the continuation bc this author is so hungry :3