[thirty-six]

"Mrs. Jeon? Woah, it is you. Good morning ma'am." Mingyu said and rubbed his eyes. Mrs. Jeon smiled at Mingyu and Tzuyu just stood there frozen looking at Wonwoo's mother.

"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon. Do you want to eat breakfast with us?" Tzuyu asked her and Mrs. Jeon looked at her and smiled. Mrs. Jeon shook her head while smiling and held Mingyu's shoulders.

"Dear, Wonwoo was so worried about you. Both of us knew about what's happening to you so, we came here to help? Haha. Cheer up, young man." Mrs. Jeon said and Mingyu nodded his head before bowing; thanking her for everything.

Tzuyu let her in the house and showed her the living room, "Please head toward this way. Do you like some coffee, ma'am?" Tzuyu asked and Mrs. Jeon nodded, "I would love to, dear." Mrs. Jeon said and Tzuyu nodded.

Mrs. Jeon stopped for a while and smirked, making Mingyu and Tzuyu to look at each other and awkwardly smiled at each other.

"By the way, Wonwoo stop hiding behind the bush and show yourself." Mrs. Jeon said as she walked inside the house.

Mingyu and Tzuyu turned their heads and saw Wonwoo smiling sheepishly to himself. "H-Hey guys, Mom." Wonwoo said and Mrs. Jeon rolled her eyes at Wonwoo.

"By the way, Mingyu, and Tzuyu? Is that your name dear?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Tzuyu nodded happily. "Aigoo~ just call me aunty, okay? Don't make it long and make yourself comfortable around me." Mrs. Jeon, or Jeon Jiyeon, said making Mingyu and Tzuyu smile at her.

"A-Ahh, aunty? I wanted to thank you and Wonwoo for helping me, us, for this." Mingyu said lowering his head. Jiyeon chuckled softly and lifted Mingyu head to make him look at her in the eyes,

"You are like my son to me and a brother to Wonwoo too. You're special to us. Don't hesitate to ask for help, okay? We're always here for you." Jiyeon said and Wonwoo secretly roll his eyes.

"This isn't fair, why do you treat him like a true son and not me?" Wonwoo said and pouted. Jiyeon scoffed, "You look like a dog, Wonwoo." Jiyeon said and Wonwoo cried silently to himself and Tzuyu laughed at him softly.

"Oh, and Tzuyu?" Jiyeon said before heading in to the living room, Tzuyu looked at her and smiled, "Yes, aunty?" Tzuyu said and Jiheon smiled widely.

"I want to know more about you, you seem interesting to me." Jiyeon said making Tzuyu cover her red cheeks, "T-Thank you, aunty." Tzuyu said and Jiyeon smiled at her, finally heading to the living room.

Tzuyu saw Mingyu smiling at her whole heartly. Mingyu pulled her and he hugged her tightly, "Seems like we can't do anything we want to when she's here then. And with that stupid Wonwoo too." Mingyu whispered to her ear and Tzuyu giggled.

"Control yourself, boy." Tzuyu said and the both of them laughed.

Wonwoo faked a cough, making Mingyu and Tzuyu to separate from their hug. "Can you please prepare yourselves because we're going to school together starting this day." Wonwoo said smirking making both Mingyu and Tzuyu to gulp before releasing an awkward laugh.

"Okay, Wonwoo." Mingyu said and rolled his eyes at Wonwoo.

-

"Bye, aunty! See you later!" Mingyu shouted and waved good bye at Jiyeon. "Do good at school, okay? Young man over there! Jeon Wonwoo, how rude of you to leave your mother here without saying good bye? Give mommy a kiss now." Jiyeon shouted making Wonwoo to scrunch his face,

"Mom, I told you that I'm not a baby anymore, jeez." Wonwoo mumbled and Mingyu trying to hold his laughter the same with Tzuyu. Wonwoo rolled his eyes, "Bye mom." Wonwoo shouted and Jiyeon laughed, "Okay, bye, my Wonwoo." Jiyeon shouted again making Wonwoo roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Hey, Wonwoo. Why didn't you kiss your mommy?" Mingyu asked finally releasing his laughter. Wonwoo groaned and bit his lip.

"Haha, Wonwoo but seriously, you did great out there." Mingyu said making Wonwoo look at him with confusion.

"You made me happy. And we felt like we aren't alone, right baby?" Mingyu asked Tzuyu as she nodded her head in agreement, making Wonwoo to curve his lips upward,

"These kids." Wonwoo mumbled and Mingyu laughed at him, before arriving at school.

-

eww that's boring ugh