[fifty]

(a/n: FIFTY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? im gonna cry ㅠㅠ)

-

"Tzuyu, wake up~" Mingyu sang and Tzuyu suddenly opened her eyes really wide. Mingyu laughed and kissed Tzuyu's forehead.

How I missed his kisses, Tzuyu thought.

"M-Mingyu, I'm s-sorry for everything, let me explain." Tzuyu cried and Mingyu held her hands. "Tzuyu, I'm sorry but I have to go. You don't need to explain." Mingyu said and lets go of Tzuyu's hands.

"Mingyu, no! P-Please let me explain!" Tzuyu shouted but saw Mingyu leaving the room. Tzuyu sobbed loudly.

Tzuyu woke up from her dream and suddenly made her sat up, it was a nightmare to be exact for her.

Nayeon was watching her but something was holding her back.

She needs to move on now, Nayeon thought and sighed deeply.

"Tzuyu, let's eat-" Nayeon stood up but Tzuyu held Nayeon's wrist, making her stop. Tzuyu stood up then her question made Nayeon shocked with the mix of curiosity.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Why did you only watch me?!" Tzuyu then fumed in anger as Nayeon frowned.

"Tzuyu, I'm older that you and you need respect!" Nayeon then shouted back making Tzuyu walked back a little. Nayeon removed Tzuyu's grip on her harshly as she crossed her arms.

"You! You're crying and kept on mumbling Mingyu's name like you're having a nightmare of losing him while you were sleeping." Nayeon then shouted again making Tzuyu tear up a little but she chose to calm herself and fight back which is wrong.

"Yes! That's why I'm mad right now because... Because Mingyu left me and walk away in my dreams! I miss him so much and I don't really know what to do!" Tzuyu shouted and then her tears were falling so fast so, the girls came into the scene as Jihyo were trying to stop them.

"Both of you! Enough!" Jihyo shouted but the two didn't budge. "Nayeon-eonnie! You're old enough to fight back on your younger and you should show the right role for the youngest which is Tzuyu." Jihyo shouted again and Nayeon scoffed.

"Tzuyu, then why can't you move on if you don't know what to do?!" Nayeon shouted again avoiding the other girls.

"Eonnie!" Jihyo shouted but the two won't listen.

"Move on?! Do you think that moving on is really easy?! Oh, right. Seungcheol-oppa and you didn't even got into a relationship and that will be easy for you to move on then." Tzuyu fired back and all of the girls widened their eyes.

"Tzuyu, you need to respect your elders and listen! You're not supposed to shout at them and mind their business-" Jihyo stopped when Tzuyu groaned.

"Seriously?! Minding own business?! But she started it first!" Tzuyu shouted pointing Nayeon and Nayeon pointed herself and scoffed.

"I'm just helping you as a sister and as a friend! You're already hurt but yet your still thinking about him? He hurts you too much, Tzuyu." Nayeon then calmed down and Tzuyu started to cry.

"No, I'll talk to him I might fix this." Tzuyu said and Nayeon shook her head.

"No, you need rest. Rest away from him. I'm giving you advice as an older sister for you but that's the best I can say." Nayeon said and backed away and walked out of the room.

"Eonnie..." Tzuyu mumbled and the girls hugged her.

But then Tzuyu thought that moving on was the best for them. Mingyu and her.

"Eonnie, I think she's right. I should talk to him to clarify things then finally move on now." Tzuyu said but the girls widened their eyes and shook their heads.

"Tzuyu, you don't have to-" The others said but Tzuyu smiled. "No, she's right. I'm hurt and still being hurt but if I move on, I'll be fine like the old me without him." Tzuyu said and stood up and left her room to find Nayeon.

She saw Nayeon biting her lips. Tzuyu ran towards her and surprised Nayeon with a hug, Nayeon was indeed surprised as she patted the girl's back and hugged her too,

"Eonnie, I'm sorry about earlier. Minding businesses from people was bad, and I know that. I'm sorry for not respecting and shouting at you earlier too. I'm really sorry." Tzuyu sobbed at Nayeon's back as Nayeon smiled plainly.

"Shh. It's okay, I understand that you're really in love but, he should love and take you back with his trust for you too. He should trust you as his lover and let you explain, but he didn't. Why are you chasing him when he was supposed to be the one to chase you, right?" Nayeon said and pulled out of the hug and and looked at Tzuyu's teary eyes.

"You baby, move on for me, okay? For us! For your happiness too." Nayeon said and Tzuyu hesitated but, she nodded.

"Okay, I'll move on now." Tzuyu said and smiled.

-
when the roller coaster ride is ending, are you sad or happy?