[twenty-four]

a/n: since author-nim was too lazy a long ass narration. HAHAHA. sorreh.
-

Mingyu and Tzuyu finally arrived school. And the both of them finally hopped off the car.

Mingyu looked at Tzuyu and held her shoulders to face her, "Tzuyu, baby, I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you, okay?" Mingyu said with sincerity and Tzuyu nodded.

Mingyu smiled and kissed her forehead. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around Mingyu's torso smiled. Mingyu pulled away and looked at Tzuyu as he held her face using both of his hands, "Let's go." Mingyu said and held her warm hands.

Tzuyu smiled and finally entered the school building. Tzuyu lets out a shaky sigh. I can do this, right? Tzuyu thought and smiled to herself. Mingyu noticed the girl's expression, he lifted both of their hands, making Tzuyu look at it, Mingyu kissed Tzuyu's hand and smiled widely.

"You're mine now." Mingyu said making the both of them laugh.

After that, the both of them stopped their actions at the sudden noise they're hearing. Seventeen and Twice were all together. Almost all of them have their eyes wide open and some of them gasped, reason why their books fell.

Twice were squealing and Seventeen are clapping like there's no tomorrow. Seriously?

Mingyu and Tzuyu widened their eyes and Tzuyu lets go of Mingyu's hand. Both of them are blushing really hard because of their friends.

Jihyo ran towards to Tzuyu and hugged her, "How come my baby is in a relationship already?" Jihyo cried and Tzuyu hugged her. "Eonnie." Tzuyu called her and Jihyo looked at her, she pouted and crossed her arms.

Twice can't really process what's happening. First they saw Mingyu and Tzuyu holding hands and next, Tzuyu in a relationship?

Sana, together with the other girls, ran towards to Tzuyu and did their group hug. "Always remember me, Tzuyu. Eonnie loves you so much." Sana said and ruffled Tzuyu's hair, making Tzuyu pout. "I will always love and remember you all." Tzuyu said making all of them do 'aww'-s.

Meanwhile, Seventeen was crying. Really crying, especially Soonyoung. Mingyu flicked Soonyoung's forehead and laughed at him. "Soonyoung, you cry baby." Jihoon said and eye rolled him.

Seungcheol was blushing. Mingyu did a poker face and looked at Seungcheol. "Hyung, I was supposed to be the one blushing but why you?" Mingyu said and Seungcheol covered his face using his hands.

Seungcheol gulped nervously and pointed Nayeon. "You are my hyung but, fuck you my brother." Mingyu said, raising his middle finger causing the others to laugh at the two.

After few moments, two girls came into the scene of happiness to ruin it. It was Kyulkyung and Sohye, chatting with the sassiest tone on their voices. The two stopped their actions and saw two groups looking at the both of them.

Kyulkyung widened her smile, obviously fake, as she saw Mingyu. She walked towards to Mingyu's side and pulled his hands, grabbing it by force as she hugs his arm.

"Oppa, what are the plastics doing in here?" Kyulkyung sassily said as she points at Tzuyu's group. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and walked towards to Kyulkyung. "Back off, Barbie." Tzuyu smirked, making Kyulkyung widen her eyes.

"Excuse me?" Kyulkyung said and Tzuyu laughed sarcastically, "Go, shoo, and walk to hell." Tzuyu said waving her hands at her as a sarcastic farewell.

Kyulkyung lets go of Mingyu's arms and looked at Mingyu. "Oppa, what are you doing with this slut from the garbage?" Kyulkyung sassily said and Sohye laughed with her.

"Tss. Me? A slut? Then what are you trying to do just to ruin lives with your silicone boobs?" Tzuyu fired back making Kyulkyung groan. "Ugh! I'm coming back for you, you bitchass." Kyulkyung said pointing at Tzuyu.

"You don't need to come back, no one's welcoming you, Barbie." Tzuyu said and it's Twice's turn to laugh.

Kyulkyung groan in frustration and walked away with Sohye.

Mingyu pulled Tzuyu, "You did great there, my baby." Mingyu whispered at her ears and Tzuyu smirked.

"Of course. I'm a legend." Tzuyu said and all of them laughed.

Suddenly, Wonwoo thought of a plan. He widened his smile, creeping everybody. Jun slaps his arm, making Wonwoo whine.

"What's bad at smiling?" Wonwoo said, still wearing the smile on his face. "You're creeping everybody out, hyung." Chan said and laughed awkwardly.

"It's because I have a plan, with the girls too." Wonwoo announced making some of them curious but some laughed. "What? Are you finally announcing yourself that your gay?" Jun said making all of them laugh.

"Nope." Wonwoo said popping the 'p' making his saliva go into Mingyu's face. Mingyu immediately wiped his face and flicked Wonwoo's forehead. "My handsome face, yo." Mingyu said, making Wonwoo cough fakely.

"Anyways, let's go to the open field later! Of course with the girls. Since that place is where we're always hanging around, right?" Wonwoo said and everybody agreed. "Sure." All of them said in chorus making Wonwoo smile widely.

"Aw yeah." Wonwoo said and did his victory dance.

Mingyu smiled and it's the only way to protect Tzuyu too from anybody.

-
wing wing wing wing

B O O M E R A N G !

moom maneth kayo don' uY.

anyways, enjoy and be happy, okay?