[forty-three]

"Sohye? Well, she's at the park with Mingyu. She's trying to make Mingyu believe at her but I don't really know what's happening." Jihoon sighed at Minki nodded.

"Well, I guess I really need to go back to Daejeon. See you soon, brother. And thank you for everything." Minki said and Jihoon smiled and him, he nodded and waved his hands.

Minki went out to wait for his ride. Jihoon looked outside but he's still infront of the warehouse's big backyard, making Jihoon confused.

But then, Jihoon heard a helicopter near his location. Jihoon looked up and saw Minki's helicopter landing on the backyard, which made Minki proud at himself as she bids goodbye to Jihoon for the last time around.

Jihoon smiled widely and waved his hand again, "You're already rich! You have your own helicopter, Ren." Jihoon shouted as loud as he can so that Minki can hear his words.

"Yes! You have one coming too! And that is my present for you for being with me these past years!" Minki shouted back and winked at Jihoon, making Jihoon surprised. "I'll be going now, see you soon!" Minki shouted as the helicopter flew away with Minki.

Jihoon's hair was really messy. One of his men came back and stopped his actions when he saw Jihoon looking at the sky with that hair, "Boss, Ms. Sohye has gave you i-information." The man said, trying not to laugh but Jihoon rolled his eyes playfully. "This kid, don't control your-" The man cutted Jihoon off with his loud laugh making Jihoon smile at him, "Aish, this kid." Jihoon said and grabbed the tablet to see the information about Sohye.

Information about: Sohye
Place: ******** Park
• Information video ---> Attached Video : Live/Ended

Jihoon watched the video seeing Mingyu mad and a pleading Sohye on her knees. Jihoon widened his eyes and watched the whole video, pitying Sohye.

"Mingyu, please. Believe in me, believe in us! Jihoon and Minghao can answer everything, you can ask them no-" Mingyu cutted her another pleading sentence with a irritated sigh.

"Sohye, you are one of Kyulkyung's friends, right? And why would you mind Jihoon-hyung's business along with Minghao? Please leave me alone and accept the fact that Tzuyu is a cheater." Mingyu said with the visible anger in his voice.

"Mingyu. Please. Tzuyu's already in danger because of you! She thought you trusted her to the fullest but it's the opposite and didn't even hear her out! You didn't even know that she's at the hospital and she has so many bruises on her body right now! Please just-" Mingyu stood up from his seat and glared at Sohye.

"Sohye! Just fucking stop! Hospital? Bruises? Why do I need her explanation if I already saw it in my own eyes! What a waste of time is this!" Mingyu shouted and walked away leaving Sohye teary.

The video ended with the unimpressed Jihoon by the actions of Mingyu.

"Take back Sohye to her home and let her rest, I'll handle this. She did enough for him and for Tzuyu." Jihoon commands the man and he obeyed, leaving the place.

Jihoon left the warehouse heading to the hospital where Tzuyu stays. Jihoon asked one of his mens which room is Tzuyu's, "Boss, it's room 099." The man said and Jihoon nodded as he thanked the man and went to the room.

Jihoon saw Tzuyu sleeping peacefully. Jihoon felt sad for Tzuyu because of the hardships and pain she experienced at this young age of hers. Jihoon sat at the stool beside her bed as he looked at the girl's beatened face.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry." Jihoon apologized. Jihoon didn't do something wrong but he felt sorry for her. "But, we knew that we have to help you or else you'll be facing more nightmares if we didn't act fast." Jihoon said as if Tzuyu was listening to him,

"You may not hear this but, Sohye did this for you and for Mingyu. But being a jerk Mingyu is, Sohye still tried to bring you to back from the pieces that Kyulkyung broke. Kyulkyung's at the hospital too and we'll be sure that Minki will change her back to her real normal self." Jihoon said and looked down on his dirty hands.

"Sohye, she likes Mingyu but she chose to protect him even though he won't notice Sohye in his full attention but Sohye really thanked you for changing him." Jihoon continued and sighed heavily. "Well, I need to go now. See you soon, Tzuyu." Jihoon said and stood up to leave Tzuyu.

When Jihoon left the room, a tear escaped Tzuyu's closed eyes.

She heard it all.

-
yikes