[five]

{Mingyu's Focus}
Mingyu drove to his place with Tzuyu and Yeon Hee, he looked at the two, he noticed Tzuyu that she's watching the sleeping angel in her arms while smiling.

Mingyu's house was so big, it's a mansion. Ae Rin gave it to him since it's his parents' promise to him, he's sad when his parents came up in the conversation. He will change the topic quickly to avoid the word 'parents'.

Mingyu then smiled at the view, he parked his car in front of his house and tapped Tzuyu's shoulder, "Baby, we're here." Mingyu said then winked Tzuyu. "Hah, look who's back." Tzuyu said then eyerolled him and looked at the baby again,

"Your daddy's back." Mingyu said seducingly making Tzuyu turn her head and look at Mingyu weirdly, "My what?!" Tzuyu asked. Mingyu chuckled and ruffled Tzuyu's hair.

Mingyu got off the car, after closing the door, he smelled his hands, what he uses when he ruffled Tzuyu's hair. When he smelled it, it's so heavenly. It smells like vanilla and honey. He snapped out of reality and opened the car trunk and bought the baby's things.

It's so cute, like me. Mingyu thought and chuckled at himself.

Tzuyu got off the car with the baby in her arms, wide awake. Mingyu saw the baby and ran to her, "Look, she's awake. So beautiful." Tzuyu said, while rocking the baby sideways. Mingyu smiled, "Aigoo~" Mingyu sang and the baby cried.

The baby cried, is it because of me?! Mingyu thought with a strange face.

Tzuyu noticed Mingyu's face and chuckled, "You scared her, your face is scary." Tzuyu joked, Mingyu gave her a poker face. "Let's go inside." Tzuyu said, escaping the scary Mingyu.

"You'll be receiving your punishment sooner or later." Mingyu whispered, Tzuyu heard it as she gulped.

Mingyu opened the door to his house, the house was beautiful inside and outside. Tzuyu  did a few 'woahs' because of the house. Mingyu chuckled and walked towards to Tzuyu and the baby, he looked at the baby again, blinking.

Cute. Mingyu thought.

"Mingyu, where's the bathroom? I need to use it for a while." Tzuyu said, Mingyu points the bathroom and Tzuyu walked closer to him, handing his baby to him, "Hold the baby for a while, okay? If she cries, rock her sideways so that she'll calm down." Tzuyu said and Mingyu nodded. "Okay, Thank you." Tzuyu said and walked out.

Mingyu looked at the baby in his hands, his baby. She's blinking and breathing, she's not even crying. Mingyu sighed in relief and sat on the couch. He hums and rock the baby to sleep. There she sleeps silently and peacefully in her father's arms.

*click*

Was heard in the room, Mingyu looked everywhere and he spotted Tzuyu holding her phone taking a picture of them; the baby and Mingyu. She chuckled and hid behind the door. "Delete that." Mingyu said, "No~" Tzuyu sang. "Come here." Mingyu commands her. "No, you'll kill me or steal my phone from me or-" Mingyu cutted Tzuyu with a peck on the lips, she didn't knew that Mingyu was walking towards her while she's explaining nonsense things.

"W-what was t-that f-for?" Tzuyu stutters and blushed while looking at the baby, "Aww, am I your first kiss, baby?" Mingyu asked Tzuyu, "No." Tzuyu said calmly but she's lying, Mingyu was her first kiss. "Really, baby? Why are you blushing?" Mingyu asked teasingly and Tzuyu covers her cheeks.

"Give me Yeon Hee." Tzuyu said and Mingyu gave Tzuyu the baby he's carrying for a while. "Since she's sleeping, I can leave now." Tzuyu said facing Mingyu. "No, you're sleeping here." Mingyu said in a calm tone.

"But I don't have clothes, bathroom things or what you call them, and last, my phone charger." Tzuyu explained. Mingyu shook his head, "I have extra things over there. Your phone's Apple, right?" Mingyu asked and Tzuyu nodded, "I have the charger over there, the bathroom things or something like that, are placed at the bathroom's wall cabinet, okay?" Mingyu explained. Tzuyu nodded, "How about my clothes?" Tzuyu asked and Mingyu winked,

"Can you sleep naked, baby?" Mingyu smirked and Tzuyu kicked his knee since she can't hit Mingyu because she's carrying the baby. "Ow, what was that for?" Mingyu said, he pouts. Trying to act cute.

"Not going to work, Mingyu. Now where's the bedroom?" Tzuyu eyerolled and walked out. Mingyu shows the bedroom and still managed to opened the door while his other hand on his knee. She placed the baby at the bed and there she sleeps peacefully. Tzuyu hummed.

"You can borrow my clothes, baby." Mingyu said while picking clothes at the cabinet, "Is it okay for you?!" Tzuyu asked in a whisper-shout. Mingyu nodded and tossed the clothes at Tzuyu. "I'll change at the bathroom for a while, okay?" Tzuyu said, "You can change here." Mingyu said and smirked at Tzuyu.

"No." Tzuyu answered and walked out, shutting the door quietly.

-
my parents-
still boring, right? huhuhu forgive me. right, mintzu's first kiss was supposed to be sweet but i can't think of someways. sorry.

(a/n: edited. ahuhahuha.)