[eight]

Mingyu tiptoed way to Tzuyu's room to avoid disturbance, he went to the guest room beside his room, where Tzuyu's staying at. He opened the door slightly seeing an angel sleeping. Mingyu smiled and walked towards the bed, he sat down at the corner and looked at Tzuyu.

"How can you sleep so beautifully?" Mingyu whispered. He moved a little to face Tzuyu. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it. "A true goddess, Chou Tzuyu." Mingyu said while nodding approvingly.

Mingyu stood up and walked out of the room. He closed it silently and gently. He walked towards his room and opened the door seeing the baby's eyes opened.

I was about to sleep you fluffy marshmallow, what to do now? Mingyu thought and sat beside the baby.

"Hello, Yeon Hee." Mingyu whispered. "Aigoo~ Do you want something?" Mingyu asked the baby.

So dumb, asshole. Mingyu thought.

He carried the baby in his arms and rocks it sideways. He lays his head at the headboard and closed his eyes. He hums and opened his eyes few minutes after that and he saw the baby sleeping again. He widened his eyes seeing the sleeping baby. "You just want daddy carrying you, right?" Mingyu said making him chuckle at his own words.

He placed the baby at the bed again. He lays down and closed his eyes. "Good night." Mingyu whispered and slept already.

-morning-

Tzuyu woke up and rubbed her eyes. She remembered her dream last night.

Tzuyu heard the door opened and footsteps were heard, she closed her eyes still. Mingyu sat beside her and caressed her soft and fluffy cheeks, "A true goddess, Chou Tzuyu" Mingyu said. And there it is, a shade of crimson were the colors of her cheeks right now.

She snapped out of reality and she then walked straight to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her teeth. She combed her hair and walked towards the bedroom where Mingyu and Yeon Hee are staying at. She twisted the knob and opened the door slightly.

She saw Yeon Hee's foot on Mingyu's cheeks. While Mingyu's hand on his side.

He looks like a volcano about to explode, Tzuyu thought and giggled. She closed the bedroom door and walked towards the kitchen.

She looks for ingredients for their brunch since it's 12 PM now. Since Mingyu cooked last night, she should cook too. "There you are." Tzuyu said and grabbed the ingredients.

She's going to cook Bibimbap since it's Saturday and it's already 12:23 PM. She chopped, mix, stir, everything will show that the food's going to be perfect. After those, she already done. "Alright, let me wake up Mingyu." Tzuyu said and wiped her wet hands.

She walked towards the bedroom and opened the door. She walked beside the bed and looked at the sleeping figures in the bed. She smiled. She shook Mingyu slightly and his face has about to crumple because he's about to wake up.

"Good morning, Mingyu~" Tzuyu sang while shaking him gently. "Good morning, Tzuyu." Mingyu said and smiled after hearing Tzuyu's voice. "Get up, I made Bibimbap since it's your brunch." Tzuyu held Mingyu's arm and pulled it.

"Why didn't you tell me? We're supposed to cook together you know?" Mingyu said then he pouted cutely. "Aish. Get up and wash your face first." Tzuyu said. Mingyu smiled and stretched his arms, he landed his other arm on Tzuyu's shoulders.

Breezy Mingyu, Tzuyu thought then she smirked and elbowed Mingyu.

He hissed in pain. "What's wrong about placing my arm on your shoulders?!" Mingyu said, still hissing in pain.

Tzuyu chuckled and looked at Yeon Hee. "Good morning, Yeon Hee." Tzuyu said and walked towards the baby. "Go wash your face now, Mingyu. Then eat, okay?" Tzuyu ordered and Mingyu nodded. "Okay, boss." Mingyu said and smiled at Tzuyu once again.

He walked out of the room and closed the door. "Hello sunshine." Tzuyu said and carried Yeon Hee in her arms. She smiled and walked out of the room too.

She went to the kitchen, seeing Mingyu enjoying the food. "What a monsterous father you have Yeon Hee." Tzuyu laughed at Mingyu. "Eat well, daddy." Tzuyu said then faced Mingyu.

He's blushing, Tzuyu thought.

"A-Aish, I'm just really h-hungry." Mingyu said nervously then he gulped.

Afterwards, he washed the dishes since he didn't wash those last night. Now he's done for the chores. He saw Tzuyu and the baby at the living room. Tzuyu's sitting at the couch while carrying the baby, smiling.

A mother and a wife material, I guess. Mingyu thought and slapped his cheeks lightly.

He approached the two at the living room and and sat beside Tzuyu. "Baby, since you're the baby's babysitter, can I have your n-number?" Mingyu asked trying to look calm but he failed.

"Wow, babysitter? You fucking called me a babysitter? Not a classmate or something?!" Tzuyu asked confusingly yet madly. Mingyu laughed at the girl's reaction. "Just kidding. Now give me." Mingyu said. "Fine." Tzuyu said then she finally gave her number to Mingyu.

"Take care of the baby, I'm going home." Tzuyu said facing Mingyu. But Mingyu smirked,

Now what? Tzuyu thought.

"You're home alone, right?" Mingyu asked while smirking. "Hey! You pervert!" Tzuyu shouted and Mingyu laughed loudly. "I'll drive you home then." Mingyu said and Tzuyu nodded. She doesn't have money so why not?

-
merry christmas and a happy new year everyone!! hakhak
a new couple is coming. huehue i just spoiled you guys too much.